Job Card Online Registration under MGNREGA
Job Card Online Registration @nrega.nic.in
MGNREGA Registration Online in Maharashtra
Job Card Online Registration under MGNREGA : Job Card is an eligibility card issued to every household whose adult member has sought employment under Mahatma Gandhi NREGA and shown willingness to do casual work. MGNREGA is also called as NREGA Scheme. MGNREGA full form is The Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act. MGNREGA is an Indian labour law and social security measure that aims to guarantee the ‘right to work’. This act was passed in 23 August 2005 under the UPA government of Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh. The MGNREGA was initiated with the objective of “enhancing livelihood security in rural areas by providing at least 100 days of guaranteed wage employment in a financial year, to every household whose adult members volunteer to do unskilled manual work”. The Official website is nrega.nic.in where all updates are published.
MGNREGA is to be implemented mainly by gram panchayats (GPs). The involvement of contractors is banned. Apart from providing economic security and creating rural assets, other things said to promote NREGA are that it can help in protecting the environment, empowering rural women, reducing rural-urban migration and fostering social equity, among others. Under job card online registration Maharashtra, job card online registration Uttar Pradesh, west Bengal.
जॉब कार्ड क्या है और कैसे काम करता है? Job Card Online Apply
- जॉब कार्ड प्रत्येक परिवार को जारी किया जाने वाला एक पात्रता कार्ड है जिसके किसी भी वयस्क सदस्य ने महात्मा गांधी नरेगा के तहत रोजगार की मांग की है और आकस्मिक कार्य करने की इच्छा दिखाई है।
- प्रत्येक जॉब कार्ड धारक 100 दिनों के आकस्मिक शारीरिक श्रम का हकदार है। महात्मा गांधी राष्ट्रीय ग्रामीण रोजगार गारंटी अधिनियम 2005 लाभार्थियों को संबंधित ग्राम पंचायत के सक्षम प्राधिकारी द्वारा जारी किया गया जॉब कार्ड है।
Required Documents for Job Card Nrega
- Aadhar card
- Bank account passbook
- Passport size photo
- Application form
- Ration card
- Voter ID Card
- Mobile Number
- Your mobile number should be linked with Aadhar card.
- You can link it by clicking on this link Aadhar card link with mobile number.
How to make a Job Card?
जॉब कार्ड कसे बनवायचे?
- First of all you have to get the job card form.
- You can get Nrega Job Card Form at your nearest E-Mitra or ग्राहक जन सेवा केंद्र (customer service center).
- You can download the NREGA Job Card Form by clicking on the link given below
- NREGA job card form download Enter all the information asked in the form correctly.
- Attach your documents and after filling the form put your signature below.
- Submit the if form to your Gram Panchayat office.
- After verifying your form, you will be given NREGA job card within 30 days.
- In this way you can apply for job card.
How to apply for Job card under NREGA Scheme
- Job cards are ID proofs for NREGA workers.
- Application for job cards is open throughout the year.
- Workers needs to registered themselves under the NERGA Scheme:
- Any person who is above the age of 18 and resides in rural areas is entitled to apply for Job Card.
- A Job Card is an entitlement card issued to every household whose any adult member has demanded employment under Mahatma Gandhi NREGA and has shown willingness to do casual manual labour.
- The user can register via three modes: the prescribed registration form, orally, or on paper.
- Household is entitled to the registration under the scheme.
- The forms are available at all the Gram Panchayats.
- Verification of the application under NREGA:
- Form verification is done at the Gram Panchayat on the following basis:
- Local domicile
- Once the verification is complete, job cards are allocated.
- After the verification is completed, the user is given the job card:
- Job Card is allotted to every rural household. It contains names and photographs of all the household members.
- This legal document allows the resident to exercise the ‘Right to Work’ under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act.
- The job card makes the users eligible to apply for work.
- Job cards are used to prepare the labor budget.
- A job card is issued within 15 days of the application.
Job card Online Preview
Process for Registration under the NREGA scheme:
- The application for registration can be made at a local Gram Panchayat.
- You can register yourself via three different modes: via the prescribed form, on a plain paper or orally as well.
- Household as a unit is entitled to register under this scheme.
Eligibility to get MGNREGA Job Card
- Should be an Indian Citizen
- Any person who is above the age of 18 and resides in rural areas is entitled to apply for work
Benefits of MGNREGA Job Card
- Any applicant is entitled to work within 15 days, subject to a limit of 100 days per household per year.
- Wage rate has been revised as per rules and policies
- The scheme allows the poor population of India to earn a minimum income by providing their services.
- The scheme aims to alleviate the problem of unemployment, especially in the rural sector, by providing people with a minimum guarantee of 100 days of work in a year.
How to apply for work under the NREGA scheme?
Once Candidates or worker successfully get the Job card, then they were eligible to apply for work under the MGNREGA scheme.
- Once you have applied for work, you should receive a receipt containing the date on which you demanded the work.
- You should receive work within 15 days from the demand for work.
- You can apply for work either individually or in a group.
- The application can be made via different modes like orally, on the telephone, via an online portal, and through a written application.
- Time and duration of the employment can be specified by the worker during the employment process. However, a minimum of 14 days of employment is mandatory.
- An advanced application or multiple applications can be submitted by the worker for employment in a different period.
- E Shram Card Download, E Shram Registration Online Apply
Online Registration for NREGA Scheme
Job Card Online Registration for NREGA Scheme Link is given below :