Deen Dayal Upadhyaya-Grameen Kaushalya Yojana
DDU-GKY Courses 2023
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya-Grameen Kaushalya Yojana Application Form
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY) is announce by the The Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD). DDU-GKY is uniquely focused on rural youth between the ages of 15 and 35 years from poor families. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya-Grameen Kaushalya Yojana DDU-GKY is a part of the National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM), tasked with the dual objectives of adding diversity to the incomes of rural poor families and cater to the career aspirations of rural youth. As a part of the Skill India campaign, it plays an instrumental role in supporting the social and economic programs of the government like the Make In India, Digital India, Smart Cities and Start-Up India, Stand-Up India campaigns.
DAY NRLM Online Application Form
DDU-GKY कोर्स म्हणजे काय?
DDU-GKY हा भारत सरकारच्या ग्रामीण विकास मंत्रालयाचा (MoRD) संबंधीत कौशल्य प्रशिक्षण उपक्रम आहे, ज्याचा उद्देश 15 ते 35 वर्षे वयोगटातील ग्रामीण गरीब तरुणांसाठी आहे, ज्याचा उद्देश उत्पन्नात विविधता निर्माण करणे आहे. गरीब कुटुंबे आणि ग्रामीण तरुणांना त्यांच्या करिअरच्या आकांक्षा पूर्ण करण्यास मदत करा…
दीनदयाळ उपाध्याय ग्रामीण कौशल्य योजना (DDU-GKY) गरीब ग्रामीण तरुणांना कौशल्य देणे आणि त्यांना नियमित मासिक वेतन किंवा किमान वेतनापेक्षा जास्त नोकऱ्या उपलब्ध करून देणे हे आहे.हे भारत सरकारच्या ग्रामीण विकास मंत्रालयाच्या उपक्रमांच्या क्लस्टरपैकी एक आहे जे ग्रामीण जीवनाला चालना देण्याचा प्रयत्न करते.
DDU-GKY is present in 28 States and UTs, across 689 districts, impacting youth from over 7,426 blocks. It currently has over 1,575 projects being implemented by over 717 partners, in more than 502 trades from 50 industry sectors. Over 9.9 Lakh candidates have been trained and over 5.3 Lakh candidates have been placed in jobs as on 1st April, 2020. From 2012, DDU-GKY has so far committed an investment of more than INR 5,600 Crores, impacting rural youth pan-India.
How to apply to DDU-GKY?
- Get enrolled with your Gram Panchayat or Gram Rozgar Sewak, who in turn will recommend the nearby Training Centre or its mobilization staff to meet you and offer you counselling and guidance
- Find a nearby training centre and contact them directly
- Find a trade you want to learn, and the contact information of the training centre teaching the trade
- Click on “Apply Now” and register yourself on Kaushal Panjee portal under “Candidate Registration”
- Whichever way you choose, we will reach out to you, visit you in your home, talk to you, your parents, friends and others. We will then take you to the nearby training centre and be with you till such time that you enrol.
Eligibility for Deen Dayal Upadhyaya-Grameen Kaushalya Yojana
दीनदयाल उपाध्याय-ग्रामीण कौशल्य योजनेसाठी पात्रता
- Anyone who has completed even a little bit of schooling is welcome. If you are unemployed or work as labour in fields, you are welcome. If you earn a daily wage doing odd jobs, you are welcome. If you belong to a family where at least one person has worked for 15 days in the MGNREGA scheme in the last year, you are welcome. If you belong to a family where one person belongs to a Self-Help Group (SHG), you are welcome. If you belong to any of these groups, you are welcome.
- You just need to be willing to step forward and work hard every day to change your life. You need to attend classes every day. You need to complete all your tasks & assignments every day.
- Should be an Indian Citizen
- Between the ages of 15 and 35 years, eligible for the training programs .Older than 35 years, there is a relaxation for women, persons with disabilities, victims of human trafficking and other vulnerable groups.
- For women and other vulnerable groups like persons with disabilities, the upper age limit is relaxed to 45 years
Benefits of Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY)
(DDU-GKY) दीनदयाल उपाध्याय ग्रामीण कौशल्य योजनेचे फायदे
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY) aims to skill rural youth who are poor and provide them with jobs having regular monthly wages or above the minimum wages
- Benefits to candidates are in the form of free training, free uniform, free course material, free lodging and board in case of residential programs, reimbursements of expenses in non-residential programs, post placement salary top-ups every month for 2-6 months depending on location of placement and placement for at least 70% of all trained with a minimum salary of Rs. 6,000/- per month (as cost to company).
How does DDU-GKY work?
How to Get Caste Certificate Online Maharashtra
DDU-GKY कसे कार्य करते?
- DDU-GKY funds private education and skill training experts to start advanced, modern and well-equipped training centres near you. State Governments have a dedicated department or State Skill Missions, who monitor and evaluate these training centres and projects. In these training centres, you will find qualified trainers who will not only train you in a job-oriented skill, but also in using computers, tablets, learning to talk in English and other such life-skills. And after you complete your training program, they will find you a job with reputed organizations.
- In the training centres, you are entitled to completely free training, with all necessary books & study material, a Tablet PC and uniforms. In residential training centres, you will get free accommodation and food. In non-residential training centres, you will reimbursed for to & fro expenses and one mean for every completed day in training. The training centre will also help you get bio-metric identification cards, a bank account and insurance where applicable. And after you are placed in a job, DDU-GKY will also pay you a salary top-up every month for 2-6 months depending upon where you are placed. If in your state, in a town of your district, then for 2 months, if in your state and in the district headquarter or bigger town, then for 3 months. If you are placed in job outside your state, then for 6 months. And this money, reimbursement & salary top-up will be directly transferred to your bank account.
- And even months after you are working in a job, you can always call your training centre or the migration support centre (in the city) set-up by DDU-GKY for any help, or services like registration of complaints, medical check-ups etc.
see a Training centre
DDU GKY List of Training Centers
DDU GKY प्रशिक्षण केंद्रांची यादी
DDU GKY Course Online Apply
DDU GKY कोर्स ऑनलाईन अर्ज करा
Training partners can register with DDU-GKY through a dedicated Partner Registration process. All you need to do is to complete a simple e-Form. Click here to go to the eForm. To partner with us, you will need a Temporary Registration Number (TRN) followed by the Permanent Registration Number (PRN)Official Website of DDU-GKY
E Shram Card Download, E Shram Registration Online Apply
DDU-GKY Certification Course
DDU-GKY अंतर्गत प्रकल्प अंमलबजावणीत गुंतलेल्या कार्यकर्त्यांसाठी प्रमाणपत्र अनिवार्य आहे. वेगवेगळ्या कार्यकर्त्यांसाठी वेगवेगळे अभ्यासक्रम विहित केलेले आहेत.
Steps to obtain a DDU-GKY certificate
- Register on this portal.
- Enrol as a student in the appropriate course.
- Study the course at your own pace. You can take the Self-assessment test at the end of each chapter and a Mock test at the end of the course.These tests are not mandatory but they will help you assess your progress in the course.
- Book a slot online to take the Final Certification examination at a designated centre.
- Appear for the examination as per the slot.
- Successful candidates at this examination will be awarded a certificate valid for one year.
अन्य महत्वाच्या योजना !!
प्रशांत भानुदास भालशंकर says
प्रशांत भानुदास भालशंकर says
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya-Grameen Kaushalya Yojana
आम्हाला ddu-Gky सेंटर सुरू करायचे आहे
आमच्या NGO ला ddu-GKY
सेंटर सुरू करायचे आहे