Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test – 2021 JIPMAT 2021 Admit Card Released, Here’s Direct Link
JIPMAT 2021 Admit Card : National Testing Agency (NTA) has released admit cards for the Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT 2021). The admit cards are available on the official websites – nta.ac.in and jipmat.nta.ac.in. The admit cards can be downloaded using application number, and password, or date of birth. JIPMAT Exam 2021 will be conducted on August 10.
The Ministry of Education, Government of India (GoI), has established National Testing Agency (NTA) as an independent, autonomous and self-sustained premier testing organization under Society Registration Act 1860 for conducting efficient, transparent and international standards tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admission to premier higher education institutions.
National Testing Agency has been entrusted to conduct Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT) – 2021 for admission to Five Year Integrated Programme in Management at Indian Institute of Management – Bodh Gaya and Indian Institute of Management – Jammu.
Release of Admit Cards for Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT) -2021
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT) on 10.08.2021 (Tuesday) in CBT Mode.
Admit Cards for the examination are hosted on the NTA website https://www.nta.ac.in/ or https://jipmat.nta.ac.in/
Candidates can download their respective Admit Cards from website using their Application Form Number and Date of Birth. In case of any difficulty in downloading the Admit Card or discrepancy in the data contained therein, candidates may call the NTA Helpline number: 011-4075 9000 or write to NTA at [email protected]
1. The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility conditions.
2. Candidate may please note that Admit Card will not be sent by post.
3. Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
4. Issue of Admit Card, however, shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages.
5. Candidates are advised to preserve a copy of their Admit Card in good condition for future reference.
Candidates are advised to be in touch with the NTA website https://www.nta.ac.in/ or https://jipmat.nta.ac.in/ for the latest updates on the exam.