AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021-Apply Online
RECRUITMENT OF FACULTY POSTS (GROUP ‘A’) IN VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS OF AIIMS JODHPUR ON DIRECT RECRUITMENT /DEPUTATION BASIS
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021 : All India Institute of Medical Science, Jodhpur an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare institute being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalance in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training.
AIIMS Jodhpur : Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals and OCI Cardholders (Overseas Citizen of India) for the following faculty posts on DIRECT RECRUITMENT/ DEPUTATION BASIS IN VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur (Rajasthan). Last date of submission of online applications is 5.00 PM of 17th May, 2021.
Vacancy Detail Recruitment 2021
Application Process:– The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of application is made available on AIIMS, Jodhpur official website i.e. http://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. The last date of online submission of applications is 5:00 PM on 17th May, 2021. No Documents including online application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of online application form with them, along with proof of payment (a Copy of challan /online payment receipt) for their record.
Upper Age Limit:-
- Professor/Additional Professor: – Not exceeding 58 (Fifty Eight) years as on closing date.
- Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor: – Not exceeding 50 (Fifty) years as on closing date.
(i) Upper age limit shall be determined as on last date of submission of online applications.
(ii) No age relaxation would be available to SC/ST/OBC Candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
(iii) Age relaxation permissible to various categories is as under:-
Age Relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit
1. SC/ST : 05 Years
2. OBC : 03 Years
3. Persons with Benchmark Disability [PwBD] : 10 Years
4. Government Servant : 05 Years
5. Ex-Service Men* : 05 Years
1) General (UR)/ OBC /EWS Candidates: – Rs.3,000/- (Rupees Three Thousand Only).
2) *SC/ST/ Women’s/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities Candidates – Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only).
3) The candidate pay prescribed application fees through Online Mode Only via payment gateway of AIIMS, Jodhpur. Transaction/ Processing fee, if any, as applicable will be payable to the bank by the candidate.
4) Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
5) Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected.
Faculty Recruitment Notices
Warning: AIIMS, Jodhpur is not accepting any offline forms for any recruitment unless specified. Institute is not responsible for any applications sold in the market or sent by post to the Institute.
|Advertisement||Start Date||Last Date||Application||Important Notices|
|Advertisement No: Admn/Faculty/01/2021-AIIMS.JDH RECRUITMENT OF FACULTY POSTS (GROUP ‘A’) IN VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS OF AIIMS JODHPUR ON DIRECT RECRUITMENT / DEPUTATION BASIS||17-04-2021||17-05-2021||Apply Now|