NSKFDC Loan Schemes 2022 Application Form
NSKFDC Loan Schemes 2022 Application Form
राष्ट्रीय सफाई कर्मचारी वित्त आणि विकास महामंडळ अंतर्गत योजनांचा तपशील
NSKFDC Loan Schemes Details and Loan Application Form is given here. National Safai Karamcharis Finance and Development Corporation (NSKFDC) offers various types of loan schemes to provide economic assistance to those who belong to socially and financially backward groups. All the schemes offered by NSKFD are given below. The schemes/programmes of NSKFDC are implemented through State Channelizing Agencies (SCAs) nominated by the State Govts./ Union Territory Administrations, Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) and Nationalised Banks. Funds are provided to the SCAs/RRBs/Nationalised Banks for onward disbursement to the target group of NSKFDC at concessional rates of interest for any viable income generating schemes including sanitation related activities. Read the complete details given below and keep visit on our website for the further updates.
NSKFDC अंतर्गत येणाऱ्या योजना आणि लोन अप्लिकेशन फॉर्म
राष्ट्रीय सफाई कर्मचारी वित्त आणि विकास महामंडळ (NSKFDC) सामाजिक आणि आर्थिकदृष्ट्या मागासलेल्या गटातील लोकांना आर्थिक सहाय्य देण्यासाठी विविध प्रकारच्या कर्ज योजना ऑफर करते. NSKFDC च्या योजना / कार्यक्रम राज्य सरकार / केंद्रशासित प्रदेश प्रशासन, प्रादेशिक ग्रामीण बँका (RRBs) आणि राष्ट्रीयीकृत बँकांद्वारे नामनिर्देशित राज्य चॅनेलाइजिंग एजन्सीज (SCAs) द्वारे लागू केले जातात. SCAs/RRBs/राष्ट्रीयीकृत बँकांना NSKFDC च्या लक्ष्य गटाला सवलतीच्या दराने व्याजदरावर निधी उपलब्ध करून दिला जातो, ज्यामध्ये स्वच्छताविषयक क्रियाकलापांसह कोणत्याही व्यवहार्य उत्पन्न निर्माण करणाऱ्या योजनांचा समावेश होतो.
Eligibility for NSKFDC Loan Schemes
NSKFDC कर्ज योजनांसाठी पात्रता
- Should be an Indian Citizen
- People involved as Safai karmacharis, manual scavengers and their dependents registered under NSKFD.
- Co-operative socities registered under NSKFD.
- Firms and associations legally constituted by the target group and all those who can produce a certificate from a person not ranked less than Gazetted Officer/members of panchayat and municipal body/ regional managers of RRBs and Nationalised Banks, etc.
- As per MS Act 2013, not person who is a manual scavenger is required to produce any certificate once his/her name appears in the list of Manual Scavengers prepared by State Government and Union Territories.
- Despite their being no fixed income limit, priority will be given to:
- Scavengers and Safai Karamcharis who are below poverty line
- Disabled people among the target group and
- Women among the target group
Benefits of NSKFDC Loan Schemes 2022
NSKFDC कर्ज योजनांचे फायदे जाणून घ्या
- Scheme provides financial assistance to the Safai Karamcharis, Manual Scavengers and their dependants through SCAs/RRBs/Nationalized Banks for any viable income generating scheme including sanitation related activities and for education in India and Abroad.
NSKFDC Loan Schemes & Programmes
The details of the various loan and non-loan based schemes implemented by NSKFDC for the socio-economic upliftment of the Safai Karamcharis, Scavengers and their dependants across the country in brief can be given below:
|SL. NO.||NAME OF THE SCHEME||MAXIMUM LIMIT||RATE OF INTEREST||REPAYMENT PERIOD|
|1.||Mahila Samridhi Yojana (MSY)||Upto Rs.1.00 Lac||1% p.a.||4% p.a.||3 years*|
|2||Mahila Adhikarita Yogana (MAY)||Upto Rs.2.00 Lac||2% p.a.||5% p.a.||5 years *|
|3||Micro Credit Finance (MCF)||Upto Rs.1.00 Lac||2% p.a.||5% p.a.||3 years*|
|4||General Term Loan (GTL)||Upto Rs.15.00 lacs||3% p.a.||6% p.a.||10 years*|
|5||Education loan (EL)
-For study in India
-For study abroad
Upto Rs.10 lacs
Upto Rs.20 lacs
|1% p.a.||4% p.a.#||5 years after co-termination of course with moratorium period of one year.|
|6||Swachhta Udyami Yojana – “Swachhta se Sampannta Ki Aur”|
|a)||Scheme for “Pay and use” community toilets||Upto Rs.25.00 lacs||2% p.a.||4%||10 years**|
|b)||Scheme for procurement of sanitation related vehicles||Upto Rs.50.00 lacs (Municipal Corporation/Jal Board, Public Health & Engineering Dep., Cantonment Boards etc.)
Upto Rs. 50.00 lacs
|4%||10 years *|
|7||Sanitary Marts Scheme||Upto Rs. 15.00 lacs||2% p.a.||4%@||10 years*|
|8||Green Business Scheme||Upto Rs. 2.00 lac||2% p.a.
*(1% Rebate from NSKFDC share of interest in case of Female Beneficiaries.)
|4% p.a.||6 years***|
|9||Vocational Education and Training Loan Scheme||Upto Rs. 4.00 lac||1% p.a.||4% p.a.#||7 years *|
#0.5% rebate for female beneficiaries.
*After implementation period of 4 months and moratorium of 6 months (in case of municipality no moratorium period).
** After implementation period of 6 months and moratorium of 6 months
*** Including a moratorium period of 6 months
@1% rebate for women beneficiaries and 0.5% rebate for timely repayment.
- Women who work as Safai Karmacharis and Scavengers and their daughters can avail this loan in order to fund their small and petty businesses and activities generating small form of income for them. This scheme will fund projects costing up to Rs.75,000.
- No need of a promoter to make any form of contribution to this scheme.
- NSKFD will fund the 90% of the total unit cost of the project, while the remaining 10% will be funded by SCAs in the form of loan, subsidies, and other form of funding.
- The repayment tenure is 5 years after moratorium period of 6 months and implementation period of 4 months from the date on which the loan was disbursed.
Swachhta Udayami Yojana
- This loan is extended to those target groups for the construction and operation of community toilets in public private partnership (PPP) mode. The maximum loan that can be availed under this scheme is Rs.25 lakh, Rs.15 lakh for procurement and operation of sanitation related vehicles, and up to Rs.40 lakh for SHG/JRG/Cooperative.
- A subsidy of Rs.3.25 lakh is also available under Manual Scavengers under Self Employment Scheme for Rehabilitation of Manual Scavengers (SRMS) in accordance with the “Prohibition of Employment as Manual Scavengers and their Rehabilitation Act, 2013.
- Interest rate charged under this scheme is 4% p.a. with a rebate of 1% for women candidate and 0.5% in case of timely repayment of term loan.
- Repayment tenure for this scheme is 10 years.
Sanitary Marts Scheme
- Under this scheme, loan is provided to the members of Safai Karamcharis community to set up Sanitary Marts so that they can sell things related to sanitation and hygiene.
90% of the total loan amount up to Rs.15 lakh will be funded by NSKFD.
- The promoter will fund the remaining 10% of the loan amount.
- Interest rate charged under this scheme is 4% p.a. with a rebate of 1% for women candidate and 0.5% in case of timely repayment of EMIs.
- Repayment tenure will be 10 years where the term loan will be paid on a quarterly basis.
- Under this scheme loan will be provided to target groups who will engage in activities related to tackling of climate change along with the generation of income.
- Safai Karamcharis, Scavengers, and their dependents will be eligible for this scheme.
- The loan amount will help in developing and purchasing Battery electric vehicle(E-rickshaw), Compressed air vehicle, Solar energy gadgets, Poly houses.
- 90% of the total loan amount up to Rs.2 lakh will be funded by NSKFD. Quantum loan shall however be reduced to the extent of amount of subsidy.
B. NON-LOAN BASED SCHEMES
|1.||Skill Development Training Programme||100% in the form of grant including stipend of Rs.1500 per month/per candidate.|
|2.||Job Fair||Reimbursement of expenditure for holding job fairs upto Rs. 50000/- per job fair.|
|3.||Awareness programme||Reimbursement of expenditure for organizing awareness programme upto Rs. 30000/- per awareness programme.|
|4.||Workshops||Reimbursement of expenditure upto Rs. 25000 per workshop.|
How to apply for a loan from NSKFD?
- Loan applications are submitted by the applicants to the district offices of SCAs of NSKFD of RRBs and Nationalised Banks.
- These applications are then sent to the head offices where the project proposal is appraised by SCA/RRBs/Nationalised Banks and the projects are sent back to NSKFD along with recommendations.
- The Project Appraisal Committee of NSKFD then appraises the proposals and after finding them in order places it in front of their board of directors for their approval.
Once the board of directors approves the project, the letter of sanction is issued by SCAs/ RRBs/Nationalised Banks.
- Once all the terms and conditions have been accepted, the necessary documents and funds are then released to the concerned beneficiaries. NSKFD released the funds with the receipt of demand being made from the SCAs/ RRBs/Nationalised Banks after taking into consideration all the parameters of release as per the Lending Policies & Guidelines (LPG) of NSKFDC
- A GST rate of 18% will be applicable on banking services and products from 01 July, 2017.