How to Get Caste Certificate Online Maharashtra
How to Get Caste Certificate Online Maharashtra – aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in
Online Caste Certificate Maharashtra & How to check caste certificate online
Caste Certificate Download Maharashtra – Caste Certificate is one of the very important document For taking benefit of Scholarship in an educational institution. Caste Certificate certificate provides reservation quota in the government jobs as well as job promotions in the State Government. It mainly helps those who belong to Scheduled Castes (SC) or Scheduled Tribes (ST). Candidates read the details below how to get the Caste Certificate and their important required document for Caste Certificate. Candidates apply online for Caste Certificate from www.aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in & https://castcertificatewb.gov.in (WB).
जातीचा दाखल कसा काढतात ? येथे वाचा संपूर्ण माहिती
Sarathi Parivahan Online Driving Learning Licence सारथी परिवहन लर्निंग लायसन्स ऑनलाईन फॉर्म कसा भरायचा : –
How to Download Caste Certificate Online Maharashtra
bartievalidity.maharashtra.gov.in & aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/en/Login/Certificate_Documents
|How to Apply for SC/ST/OBC Certificate|
|Application for SC/ST/OBC Certificate|
|View Status Of Application|
|View Certificate Details|
|Reprint Application/Acknowledgement Slip|
जातीचे प्रमाणपत्र कसे मिळवायचे त्याबद्दलची संपूर्ण माहिती येथे वाचा….
Download Caste Certificate Online Maharashtra
- Getting an Caste certificate this days is easy and pretty fast.
- You can get your income certificate in just 21 working days and you need not to keep telling Collector to make your report and nor you need to pays money as bribes to them.
- Everything are done online this days, so it has become crystal clear.
Caste Certificate Online Maharashtra Documents Required
Caste certificate documents in marathi
जातीचे प्रमाणपत्र मिळविण्यासाठी लागणार आवश्यक कागतपत्रांची लिस्ट-
Following is the List of all documents required for Caste Certificate in Maharashtra.
Proof of Identity (Any -1)
- PAN Card
- RSBY Card
- MNREGA Job Card
- Driver’s License
- Photo of Applicant
- Identity card issued by Govt or Semi Govt organisations
Proof of Address (Any -1)
- Water Bill
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Telephone Bill
- Driving License
- Electricity Bill
- Property Tax Receipt
- Extracts of 7/12 and 8 A/ Rent Receipt
Other Documents (Any -1)
Documents Required for Caste Certificate in Maharashtra
- 8 A Extract
- 7/12 Extract
- Caste Validity
- Copy of Khasara
- Deposit Receipt
- Record of Rights
- Copy of Voter List
- Photo of Benificiary
- Copy of Service Book
- Circle Enquiry Report
- Photo ID of Applicant
- Photo ID of Beneficiary
- Extract of Talathi Book
- Gazzate Notification copy
- School Leaving Certificate
- Copy of Death Certificate
- Copy of Kotwal Book of Uncle
- Copy of Kotwal Book of Father
- Salary Certificate or Form 16
- Application in form B of Dated
- Caste Certificate of the Father
- Caste Certificate of the Relative
- Resident Proof of Gram Panchayat
- Copy of Caste Validity of Brother
- Resident Proof of Nagar Parishad
- Copy of Kotwal Book of Grandfather
- TC Bonafide Certificate (TC No)
- Copy of Kotwal Book of Grandmother
- Form 16 of the employer for 3 years
- Relation Certificate (Relation Self)
- Copy of Adoption Will by Grandfather
- Copy of Caste Certificate Applicant
- Affidavit submitted by the Applicant
- Special Executive Officer certificate
- Income proof of 3 years from Talathi
- Extract of Register showing the entry
- Copy of Death Certificate Grandfather
- Application submitted by the Applicant
- Copy of Ration Card & Electoral Photo ID
- Resident Proof of Municipal Corporation
- Income proof – Salary Certificate of 3 years
- Copy of School Leaving Certificate of Father
- Copy of School Leaving Certificate of Grandfather
- Copy of School Leaving Certificate of beneficiary
- Enquiry Report of Talathi / Sarpanch /Police Patil
- Extract of Birth/Death in the Gram Panchayat Register
- राजपत्रामध्ये जाहीर केलेल्या नावातील बदलाबाबतचा पुरावा
- Caste Certificate issue by the Local Competent Authority
- Income Certificate for the last 3 years issued by the Tahsildar
- Certificate of the member of Municipal Councilor/ Municipal Corporation
Mandatory Documents(All Mandatory)
Caste Certificate Documents
- Other relevant documentary evidence
- Evidence in support of caste certificate
- Evidence of the applicant original village/ town
- Affidavit Caste Certificate (Form-2) and (Form-3)
- Copy of revenue records or village panchayat record
- Affidavit Caste Certificate for ST Caste (Form-A-1)
- Extract of birth register of the applicant/father/or relatives
- Primary School Leaving Certificate of the applicant or his father
- Validity Certificate if any of father or relative which is issued by scrutiny committee
- Extract of primary school admission register of the applicant, his father or grandfather
- An extract of Government Service Record (book) mentioning caste/community category of applicants father or relative
- Documentary evidence in regard to the caste and ordinary place of residence prior to the date of notification of the caste
How to apply for Caste Certificate in Maharashtra?/
Track Online status of caste certificate
जातीचे प्रमाणपत्र मिळविण्यासाठी ऑनलाईन अर्ज येथून करा..
How to Make Caste Certificate in Maharashtra
- Before applying the Caste Certificate candidates should be registered themself in “Aaple Sarkar” portal.
- All registration Steps are given below. After the Registration process completed candidates login in “Aaple Sarkar” portal.
- Few steps are given below, candidates follow it to apply to get the Caste certificate. You can Read all details about this to get Caste certificate in one day.
How can I check my caste certificate in Maharashtra?
In order to obtain caste validity certificate, applicant shall go to the respective Tehsil / Revenue / circle Office OR the respective office of “department of welfare for backward classes”as applicable.
How can I reprint my caste certificate in Maharashtra?
Visit the tehsildhar office of your taluk to obtain the duplicate copy of the caste certificate. While applying for fresh caste certificate applicant should provide additional proof that he/she belongs to one particular caste.
Is caste certificate of other state valid in Maharashtra?
The caste certificate of Uttar Pradesh will be valid at there only and it won’t be considered valid in Maharashtra as both are different states.
How can I get Caste certificate in Mumbai?
All Following steps are useful for getting the Caste certificate in Mumbai also. So read all details & Collect the documents required.
- Login into Aaple Sarkar Portal
- Click on the Caste Certificate Service
- After that click on the Apply Button (Snapshot is given below)
- Submit the all required document.
How to Registered in Aaple Sarkar Mahaonline Portal
Create your profile with this portal to apply online for Caste Certificate.
1 step : to Click on the New User – Registered here
2 step : Select any one option from below:
3 step : Please fill the information to create User Name and Password through detail profile using OTP verification on your mobile number.
Fill Aaple Sarkar Service Portal Registration form
- Step 1 -Applicant Detail
- Step 2 -Applicant’s Address [As per document]
- Step 3 -Mobile No. & Username Verification
- Step 4 -Upload Photograph
- Step 5 -Proof of Identity (Any -one)
- Step 6 -Proof of Address (Any -one)
4 step : For More Details click here