Ayushman Bharat – PM Jan Arogya Yojana Online Apply
Ayushman Bharat- PM Jan Arogya Yojana
PMJAY आयुष्मान भारत प्रधानमंत्री जन आरोग्य योजना 2022
Ayushman Bharat – PM Jan Arogya Yojana Online Apply : is the world’s largest health insurance scheme funded entirely by the government. This is Rs. Provides cover of Rs 5 lakh per annum. Ayushman Bharat Registration Details are given below. Ayushman Bharat, PM-JAY scheme was launched by Government of India, as recommended by the National Health Policy 2017, to achieve the vision of Universal Health Coverage (UHC). This scheme aims to undertake path breaking interventions to holistically address the healthcare system (covering prevention, promotion and ambulatory care) at the primary, secondary and tertiary level. Ayushman Bharat adopts a continuum of care approach, comprising of two inter-related components, which are –
Ayushman Bharat Card – 5 Lakh Benefits
आयुष्यमान भारतचे कार्ड असेल तर मिळेल ५ लाखापर्यंत मोफत उपचार…
Ayushman Bharat Abhiyan will be launched across the country
Mahatma Gandhi NREGA- Registration of beneficiaries on e-SHRAM portal :
|Registration of beneficiaries on e-SHRAM portal|
- Health and Wellness Centres (HWCs)
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY)
Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) was launched by Government of India from 23rd September, 2018. AB-PMJAY was launched in the Maharashtra in integration with Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Jan Arogya Yojna and was implemented on mixed Insurance and Assurance Mode.
The Integrated Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Jan Arogya Yojana (MJPJAY) and Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY) was launched in the state on 1st April, 2020. United India Insurance Company Limited (Public sector Undertaking Company) is providing health insurance coverage to beneficiaries under the insurance mode and State Health Assurance Society providing coverage on assurance mode. State Health Assurance Society is paying insurance premium of ₹ 797/- per family per year to Insurance Company in quarterly installment on behalf of eligible beneficiary families.
Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Jan Arogya Yojana is fully funded by Government of Maharashtra. Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana is jointly funded by Government of India and Government of Maharashtra in the ratio of 60:40.
Insurer – Scheme was run by insurer National Insurance Company a Public Sector Undertaking Company from 02.07.12 to 31.03.20. From 01.04.20 Integrated Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Jan Arogya Yojana (MJPJAY) and Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY) is run by insurer United India Insurance Company a Public Sector Undertaking Company.
आयुष्मान भारत-प्रधानमंत्री जन आरोग्य योजना नेमकी काय आहे
PM-JAY ही जगातील सर्वात मोठी आरोग्य विमा योजना आहे जी पूर्णपणे सरकारद्वारे वित्तपुरवठा केली जाते. हे रु. 5 लाख प्रति वर्ष चे कव्हर प्रदान करते. 10.74 कोटीहून अधिक गरीब आणि असुरक्षित पात्र कुटुंबे (अंदाजे 50 कोटी लाभार्थी) या लाभांसाठी पात्र आहेत. PM-JAY लाभार्थींना सेवेच्या ठिकाणी म्हणजेच हॉस्पिटलमध्ये आरोग्य सेवांसाठी कॅशलेस ऍक्सेस प्रदान करते. PM-JAY ने वैद्यकीय उपचारांवर होणारा आपत्तीजनक खर्च कमी करण्यास मदत करण्याची कल्पना केली आहे ज्यामुळे दरवर्षी सुमारे 6 कोटी भारतीयांना गरिबीत ढकलले जाते. यामध्ये 3 दिवस प्री-हॉस्पिटलमध्ये आणि 15 दिवसांच्या हॉस्पिटलायझेशन नंतरचा खर्च जसे की निदान आणि औषधे समाविष्ट आहेत. कुटुंबाचा आकार, वय किंवा लिंग यावर कोणतेही बंधन नाही.
प्रधानमंत्री जन आरोग्य योजनेचे कार्ड कसे मिळवायचे?
तुम्ही नोंदणीकृत हॉस्पिटलमध्ये जाऊन तुमचे हेल्थ कार्ड बनवू शकता, यासाठी तुम्ही आधी तुमची सर्व आवश्यक कागदपत्रे घेणे आवश्यक आहे जसे: आधार कार्ड, पॅन कार्ड, नोंदणीकृत मोबाइल नंबर, रेशन कार्डची फोटो कॉपी, पास पोर्ट साइज रुग्णालयातील फोटो आता रुग्णालयातील कर्मचारी आरोग्य यादीत तुमचे नाव तपासतील
प्रधानमंत्री जन आरोग्य योजना का कार्ड
सर्वप्रथम आपको अपने नज़दीकी निजी या सरकारी अस्पतालों में अपने दस्तावेज़ों जैसे आधार कार्ड , राशन पत्रिका, पंजीकृत मोबाइल नंबर आदि के साथ जाना होगा | इसके बाद आपका नाम जन आरोग्य योजना की सूची में जाँचा जायेगा | इस सूची में नाम आने के बाद ही आपको आयुष्मान कार्ड प्रदान किया जायेगा |
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
- Household with no adult/male/ earning member within the age group of 16-59 years
- Families living in one room with Kuccha walls and roof
- Families with no members within the age group of 16-59 years
- Household without a healthy adult member and one differently abled member
- Manual scavenger families
- Landless households earning a major part of their family income from manual labour
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
प्रधानमंत्री जन आरोग्य योजनेचे फायदे येथे पहा
- Health coverage of Rs. 5 lakhs per family per year for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization free of cost.
- Benefit cover under various Government-funded health insurance schemes in India have always been structured on an upper ceiling limit ranging from an annual cover of INR 30,000 to INR 3,00,000 per family across various States which created a fragmented system.
- PM-JAY provides cashless cover of up to INR 5,00,000 to each eligible family per annum for listed secondary and tertiary care conditions. The cover under the scheme includes all expenses incurred on the following components of the treatment.
- Medical examination, treatment and consultation
- Medicine and medical consumables
- Non-intensive and intensive care services
- Diagnostic and laboratory investigations
- Medical implantation services (where necessary)
- Accommodation benefits
- Food services
- Complications arising during treatment
- Post-hospitalization follow-up care up to 15 days
- The benefits of INR 5,00,000 are on a family floater basis which means that it can be used by one or all members of the family.
- The RSBY had a family cap of five members. However, based on learning from those schemes, PM-JAY has been designed in such a way that there is no cap on family size or age of members. In addition, pre-existing diseases are covered from the very first day.
- This means that any eligible person suffering from any medical condition before being covered by PM-JAY will now be able to get treatment for all those medical conditions as well under this scheme right from the day they are enrolled.
Details of Health and Wellness Centers (HWCs) Scheme
- In February 2018, the Government of India announced the creation of 1,50,000 Health and Wellness Centres (HWCs) by transforming the existing Sub Centres and Primary Health Centres. These centres are to deliver Comprehensive Primary Health Care (CPHC) bringing healthcare closer to the homes of people. They cover both, maternal and child health services and non-communicable diseases, including free essential drugs and diagnostic services.
- Health and Wellness Centers are envisaged to deliver an expanded range of services to address the primary health care needs of the entire population in their area, expanding access, universality and equity close to the community. The emphasis of health promotion and prevention is designed to bring focus on keeping people healthy by engaging and empowering individuals and communities to choose healthy behaviours and make changes that reduce the risk of developing chronic diseases and morbidities.
Details of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY)
- The second component under Ayushman Bharat is the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojna or PM-JAY as it is popularly known. This scheme was launched on 23rd September, 2018 in Ranchi, Jharkhand by the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi.
- Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY is the largest health assurance scheme in the world which aims at providing a health cover of Rs. 5 lakhs per family per year for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization to over 10.74 crores poor and vulnerable families (approximately 50 crore beneficiaries) that form the bottom 40% of the Indian population. The households included are based on the deprivation and occupational criteria of Socio-Economic Caste Census 2011 (SECC 2011) for rural and urban areas respectively. PM-JAY was earlier known as the National Health Protection Scheme (NHPS) before being rechristened. It subsumed the then existing Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY) which had been launched in 2008. The coverage mentioned under PM-JAY, therefore, also includes families that were covered in RSBY but are not present in the SECC 2011 database. PM-JAY is fully funded by the Government and cost of implementation is shared between the Central and State Governments.
Key Features of PM-JAY
प्रधानमंत्री जन आरोग्य योजना कशी काम करते सविस्तर माहिती
- PM-JAY is the world’s largest health insurance/ assurance scheme fully financed by the government.
- It provides a cover of Rs. 5 lakhs per family per year for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization across public and private empanelled hospitals in India.
- Over 10.74 crore poor and vulnerable entitled families (approximately 50 crore beneficiaries) are eligible for these benefits.
- PM-JAY provides cashless access to health care services for the beneficiary at the point of service, that is, the hospital.
- PM-JAY envisions to help mitigate catastrophic expenditure on medical treatment which pushes nearly 6 crore Indians into poverty each year.
- It covers up to 3 days of pre-hospitalization and 15 days post-hospitalization expenses such as diagnostics and medicines.
- There is no restriction on the family size, age or gender.
- All pre–existing conditions are covered from day one.
- Benefits of the scheme are portable across the country i.e. a beneficiary can visit any empanelled public or private hospital in India to avail cashless treatment.
- Services include approximately 1,393 procedures covering all the costs related to treatment, including but not limited to drugs, supplies, diagnostic services, physician’s fees, room charges, surgeon charges, OT and ICU charges etc.
- Public hospitals are reimbursed for the healthcare services at par with the private hospitals.
Ayushman Bharat Registration pmjay.gov.in
Ayushman Lists 2022
आयुष्मान लिस्ट में अपना नाम कैसे चेक करें?
- आयुष्मान भारत योजना लिस्ट ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट https://pmjay.gov.in/.
- इंटरनेट के माध्यम से अपना नाम आयुष्मान भारत योजना लिस्ट 2020 लिस्ट में चेक कर सकते हैं।
- अगर आप इंटरनेट पर नहीं चेक करना चाहते हैं। तो आप हेल्पलाइन नंबर 14 555 पर कॉल कर सकतें हैं।
- कॉल करने पर ऑपरेटर द्वारा आपसे कुछ जानकारी मागीं जाएगी।
- जिसे बताने के बाद आपका नाम आयुष्मान भारत योजना लिस्ट 2020 लिस्ट में है या नहीं ये देख कर बता दिया जायेगा।
Beneficiaries under Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana:
Under PMJAY members from families registered under Social, Economic and Caste Census, 2011 (SECC) are eligible for getting benefits in all empaneled hospitals by showing computerized e-cards and photo identity card. Beneficiary of PMJAY from any state having e-card and photo identity proof can avail treatment at any empaneled hospital of any other state.
List of valid Photo Id proofs of eligible criteria under PMJAY
1. Aadhaar Card / Aadhaar Registration Slip with photo of the beneficiary. Aadhaar Card would be insisted upon as identification document and in absence of Aadhaar card / number; any document which is accepted for issuance of Aadhaar card will also be accepted.
2. Pan Card
3. Voter Id
4. Driving License
5. School/College Id
7. Freedom Fighter ID card
8. Health Card of RGJAY / MJPJAY
9. Handicap Certificate
10. Nationalized Bank Passbook with Photo
11. Senior citizen card issued by Central Government or State Government
12. Defense ex-servicemen card issued by Sainik Board
13. Marine Fishery Identity card (Issued by Ministry of Agriculture / Fisheries Department Government of Maharashtra).
14. Any photo ID proof issued by Government of Maharashtra/ Government of India