Calicut University UG, PG admissions 2021: Entrance exam schedule announced
University of Calicut UG PG Admission 2021 : The University of Calicut has released the exams schedule for entrance exams for admissions into undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) courses for the academic session 2021-22. Student can apply online admission for official Website: www.caluniv.ac.in & www.caluniv-ucsta.net
Applications are invited from candidates qualified H.S or (10+2) level examination not earlier than 2016 from a recognized Board/Council for admission to the following Under Graduate Courses. Candidates have to pass English as a subject with full marks of 100. Male candidates are not eligible. 1. 3-Years B.Sc. Core Course (CC)-Food & Nutrition (Honours in Food & Nutrition)
(i) At least 50% marks in aggregate at (10+2) level and
(ii)At least 55% marks in Chemistry (where pass in both Theory & Practical) 2. 3-Years B.Sc. Core Course (CC)- Human Development (Honours in Human Development) : Seat(61+4 + )
i) At least 50% marks in aggregate at (10+2) level and
(ii) Related subject combination at HS level should be Sociology/Psychology/Education/Home Management/ Chemistry/ Biology/Physics. Eligibility: For SC/ST/PWD Candidates in both Hons. Courses are 40% marks in aggregate in (10+2) system and other condition remain same. No candidate from West Bengal State Council of Vocational Education and Training are eligible to apply to the aforesaid courses.
The students who were admitted in earlier sessions before year 2018 and appeared in B.A./B.Sc./B.Mus. (Honours/General) Part I Examination in 2018 or earlier shall not eligible to this CBCS course.
Application to be submitted through online only.log on to: – www.caluniv.ac.in & www.caluniv-ucsta.net
Download and take printout of Application form from system and keep it in own custody. Admission will be cancelled if documents are found not in conformity with the declaration in the form submitted on-line
All the Date and Time and Venue for a) online submission b) submission of application fee c) publication of Draft Merit List d) Provisional Selection list etc. will be available in the Admission Schedule. If there is any change of admission Schedule it will be notified. Please cheek the Admission Schedule Time to Time.
No individual communication will be sent to any candidate. Admission Schedule for all U.G. Home Science honours Courses (Food & Nutrition and Human Development) for the session 2021-2022.
1) Date of online submission of forms. : From 2nd August 2021 to 20th August 2021.
2 )Display Draft Merit list : 24th August 2021. (The purpose of publication of Draft merit list is meant for Correction of spelling, Marks Category etc. if any, Candidates are advised to make correction through mail)
3) Application for correction in Draft Merit list within : 26th August 2021, up to 3 P.M.
4) Display of corrected Merit list : 31st August 2021
5) Display of First Provisional Selection list : 3rd September 2021.
6) Dates of Admission for 1st Provisional Selection listed candidates.
a) B.Sc. Honours in Food & Nutrition : 4th & 5th September 2021
b) B.Sc. Honours in Human Development : 4th & 5th September 2021
7) Date of Publication of 2nd Provisional Selection list : 8th September 2021
8) Date of Admission for 2nd Provisional Selection listed candidates. :
1) B.Sc. Hons.in Food & Nutrition. : 9th & 10th September 2021
2) B.Sc. Hons. in Human Development. : 9th & 10th September 2021
9) Date of Publication of next list : To be announced later in website.
10) Commencement of 1st Semester UG class : 1st October, 2021
11) Last date of change of subject : To be notified later on
12) Date of submission of registration forms : To be notified later onto this Department by the admitted students
Note: Office is closed as per rules. Follow the website www.caluniv.ac.in & www.caluniv-ucsta.net regularly.