Application form for admission to MBA/MCA Degree Courses 2021-2022
GOVERNMENT OF TAMIL NADU
TAMIL NADU MBA / MCA ONLINE COUNSELLING ADMISSION – 2021
Tamil Nadu MBA MCA Admission 2021 : Applications are invited from eligible Degree holders for admission to MBA/MCA Degree courses offered in Government,Government Aided Engineering and Arts and Science Colleges, University Departments of Anna University/Regional Centres, Annamalai University and Others, and also for the seats surrendered by the self-Financing Engineering Colleges and Arts & Science Colleges under the purview of Directorate of Technical Education, Chennai 600 025 and Directorate of Collegiate Education, Chennai 600 006 including Standalone Institutions for the academic year 2021- 2022.
The candidates must visit the official website frequently during the entire counseling process and login from time to time to know the status of their application. T
hey are also requested to make a note of various deadlines in each stage. Candidates are also requested to read and follow the instructions given in the official website www.tn-mbamca.com and strictly follow them for successful completion of online admission process
Steps in Tamil Nadu MBA/MCA Admission 2021 Process are as follows
1. Online Application Registration and Payment of registration fees
2. Uploading the scanned copy of original certificates.
3. Online Certificates Verification
4. Rank Publication (by MBA/MCA Admission 2021 Authority)
5. Online Payment of Fees
6. Online Choice Filling
7. Publication of Tentative Allotment on a notified date
(by MBA/MCA Admission 2021 Authority)
8. Confirmation of tentative allotment option by the candidates
9. Provisional allotment of institution (by MBA/MCA Admission 2021 Authority)
10. Reporting to the allotted Institution on the specified date.
Steps in Registration process
1. User Registration
3. Personal Information
4. School/College of study information
5. UG degree Information
6. Preview Application and Change Information
7. Payment of Registration fees
8. Generate and download Application in PDF
(i) Tamil Nadu MBA/MCA Admissions 2021 is made online.
(ii) Candidates have to make online registration for the counseling and the process is explained in the Instructions to
candidates‘ column, Counseling Process‘ and Counseling Procedures‘ column in the home page.
(iii) The payment should be made online.
(iv) The Secretary, Tamil Nadu MBA / MCA Admissions 2021 reserves the right to accept or reject any application
without assigning any reason.
(v) For any correspondence, kindly contact Office of MBA/MCA Admissions‘ in 0422-2451100
Scanned copies of the following are to be uploaded during certificate upload phase:
1. SSLC Mark Sheet
2. Plus Two Mark Sheet / Diploma Certificate
3. All Semester Mark Sheets / Years of qualifying Degree Examinations
4. Provisional / Degree Certificate
5. Permanent Community Certificate Card for BC, BCM, MBC (V), MBC & DNC, MBC, SC, SCA and ST
(Permanent card / electronic form / digitally signed e-Certificate)
6. TANCET 2021 (MBA) Mark sheet
7. TANCET 2021 (MBA) Hall Ticket
8. District Medical Board Certificate (for Differently abled Candidates only)
9. Nativity Certificate only in electronic form / digitally signed e-certificate – If applicable
10. Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee certificate – If applicable
ALLOCATION OF SEATS IN ENGINEERING / ARTS & SCIENCE COLLEGES
1.1 Seats in the Engineering Colleges and Stand Alone Institutions under the purview of the Directorate of
Technical Education, Chennai 600 025 are grouped into the following categories:
(i) Seats in Government Engineering Colleges.
(ii) Seats in Government Aided Engineering Colleges.
(iii) Seats in Anna University Departments / Regional Centres / Annamalai University and others.
(iv) Seats surrendered by Self-financing Engineering Colleges and Stand Alone Institutions.
1.2 Seats in the Arts and Science Colleges and Stand Alone Institutions under the purview of the Directorate of
Collegiate Education, Chennai 600 006 are grouped into the following categories:
(i) Seats in Government Arts and Science Colleges.
(ii) Seats in Government Aided Arts and Science Colleges.
(iii) Seats in University Departments of University of Madras, Chennai and others.
(iv) Seats surrendered by Self-financing Arts and Science Colleges and Stand Alone Institutions.
Direct Link in Online Registration : Click here to New Registration