RTMNU Revised MCom Sem 1 Syllabus 2021
RTMNU MCom Revised Sem 1 Syllabus 2020-21 | Nagpur University M.Com Syllabus Part 1 | RTMNU First Year M.Com Syllabus
Nagpur University New Syllabus 2021 is available for Downloading. We given below the Details updated new syllabus. Students of RTMNU are requested to go though the detail syllabus. You can also download the PDF of syllabus from given link. For More updates keep visiting us.
RTMNU Revised MCom Sem 1 Syllabus 2021 -RTM Nagpur University M.Com First Semester New Revised Syllabus is given below for Downloading. The students can Download the respective Syllabus from following given details. Just go through the given links & read the given syllabus carefully. Nagpur University First Year New Semester Online Detail syllabus given below.
Nagpur University Revised MCom Sem 1 Syllabus 2021
C-11: Paper-1: Advanced Financial Accounting
Accounting standards: Indian Accounting standards. international Accounting standards. Accounts of Holding companies (Including rights issue and Bonus Issue of Shares. Inter owing)
Computer Software Accounting. Company Statutory Records. Statutory Books of Accounts and Registers. Statutory Reports Corporate Governance. Fire Insurance Claims – (Poor Selling Line Goods) Including Loss of Profits Policies.
New Trends in Accounting: – Inflation Accounting. Human Resources Accounting. Social Accounting. Lease Financing Internal and External Reconstruction, Amalgamation and Absorption of the companies.
Hire – Purchase Accounting: Re-possession. Partial Re-possession and Complete Re-possession Hire Purchase stock and Debtors method.
Books Recommended For RTMNU Revised MCom Sem 1 Syllabus 2021: –
1) Gupta R L – Advanced Financial Accounting – S Chand & Sons
2) Kumar. And S. – Advanced financial Accounting – Himalaya Publication House
3) Shukla and Grewal: Advanced Account* (S Chand & Ltd New Delhi)
4) Jain and Narang: Advanced Accounts(Kalyani Publishers. ludhiana)
5) Sr. K Paul Accountancy. Volume -I and II (New Central Book Agency. Kolkata)
6) R K Lele Jawaharlal Accounting Theory (Himalaya Publishers)
7) Dr L.S. Porwal: Accounting Theory (Tata McGraw Hill)
8) Robert Anthony. D F Hawkins & K A. Merchant: Accounting Teat & Cases (Tata McGruaw Hill)
9) Dr S. N. Maheshwari: Corporate Accounting ( Vikas Publishing House Pvt Ltd (New Delhi)
10) Dr. Ashok Sehgal and Dr. Deepak Sehgal: Advanced Accounting (Taxmann, New Delhi)