NOTIFICATION FOR M.Phil and Ph.D. PROGRAMME ENTRANCE TEST(PET)-2021 Online Apply
RTMNU PET Exam Time Table 2021– Online applications are invited for M.Phil and Ph. D. Programme Entrance Test (PET) from the aspiring qualified candidates who want to pursue M.Phil and Ph. D. Programme at Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur. The information about online application form and the relevant documents are available at https://www.nagpuruniversity.ac.in sublink on Ph. D. cell portal from 01.04.2021. The last date for submission of online PET application is 30.04.2021. For more details about PET refer Direction no 6 of 2021 available at university website.
RTMNU PET Exam Time Table 2021
M.Phil and Ph. D. PROGRAMME ENTRANCE TEST (PET) TIME TABLE-2021 Released
Apply Online : Click Her
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION FOR M.Phil and Ph.D. PROGRAMME ENTRANCE TEST (PET) 2020-2021 : Download
Direction No.32 of 2019 : Download
Instructions for Ph.D. Entrance Test
1. The Ph.D. Entrance Test (PET) shall be conducted in two phases i.e. PET – I and PET – II.
2. Both, PET – I and PET – II shall be conducted in three mediums i.e. English, Hindi and
3. PET – I shall be online and of a duration of 90 minutes with maximum 100 marks.
4. PET – I shall have 100 multiple choice questions from different areas as mentioned below:
a. Language Competency – 30 Questions
b. Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation – 25 Questions
c. Analytical Reasoning – 15 Questions
d. Numerical Ability – 15 Questions
e. Computer and Environment Awareness – 15 Questions
5. The assessment of PET – I shall have negative marking i.e. the student shall get 1 mark for each correct answer while for each wrong answer, 0.5 mark shall be deducted.
6. A student has to score minimum 50 marks (in case of open category students) and 45 marks (in case of backward class category students) to qualify the examination.
7. PET – II shall be conducted offline with paper and pen.
8. PET – II shall be of 3 hours duration with maximum 100 marks.
9. PET – II shall have two sections viz. ‘Research Methodology’ and ‘Subject Paper’ each
carrying 50 marks.
10. A student has to score minimum 40% marks in each section and 50% marks in total to qualify the examination. However, the backward category student shall get 5% relaxation to qualify the examination.
11. Syllabus for PET – II is available on the website of the university