RBI Result 2021 Grade B (General) Officer Click here Detail
Direct Recruitment of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) – BY- 2021 Result of Phase-II examination held on April 1, 2021
RBI Grade B Result 2021 Released : Reserve Bank of India has released the result of Phase 2 for the post of Grade B (General) Officer on its official website. Candidates who have appeared for an exam can check their score. The examination was held on April 1, 2021. Now the shortlisted candidates will appear for the interview. Reserve Bank of India has released RBI Result 2021 for various exams its conducting. RBI has released RBI Grade B Officer 2021 Online Exam Result, RBI Junior Engineer 2021 Exam Result releases. So aspirants can follow us to download Latest RBI Result 2021 on time.
RBI Grade B Result 2021 (Out): Download Phase-II Result Here: RBI Grade B Result 2021: Reserve Bank of India has released the RBI Grade B Phase-II Result 2021 for General. Candidates who appeared for the Grade B Phase-II (General) exam can now check the results here. The result is made available in PDF format that contains the roll numbers of qualified candidates. Go through the article to get all the relevant details on RBI Result.
How to Download Result
- First of all visit the official website of the Reserve Bank of India, rbi.gov.in
- Go to the Opportunity section and then select the result option.
- Click on this link “Direct Recruitment of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) – BY-2021 Result of Phase-II examination held on April 1, 2021”.
- Take print of RBI Grade B Result 2021 for future.
|Roll Numbers of candidates shortlisted for Interview : Click Here|
NOTE I : – Mark list & category wise cut-off for the above examination, will be displayed on website after completion of the selection process and declaration of final results of the recruitment.
NOTE II :- RTI queries regarding furnishing category-wise or total number of candidates shortlisted /appeared for Phase II, shortlisted for Interview phase, Phase II Answer keys/ dump keys for paper I (ESI) and Paper III (F&M) will be entertained only after the completion of the selection process and declaration of final results of this recruitment. All candidates may also note that, the conduct of the entire recruitment process has been outsourced to an external examination conducting body and as per its policy, the said body does not provide questions papers, sample answers, descriptive type answer papers to client organisation, thus the Board will not be able to provide the same, under RTI.
NOTE III :- Results for RBI GR B –DEPR and DSIM- 2021 will be uploaded separately.
NOTE IV :- Shortlisted candidates who have not yet forwarded scanned copies of their eligibility documents are advised to send the same on [email protected] on or before May 15, 2021, failing which it will be assumed that they are not interested in further recruitment process and their names will be deleted from the list of shortlisted candidates.
Instructions for Shortlisted candidates:
The interviews schedule will be intimated to candidates in due course. The interview call letters (with New Roll Numbers) indicating date, time and venue of the interview will be sent to shortlisted candidates in Phases (in due course) on their registered email address. Candidates are requested to check their mailbox, including spam and junk box for the same.
- A link to complete the Psychometric Assessment, along with instructions, will be sent to the shortlisted candidates at their registered email addresses. The Assessment must be completed within five days of receipt of the mail.
- All the shortlisted candidates are advised to take print out of the interview call letter through their E-mail ID and bring its hard copy on the day of interview along with ORIGINAL documents in support of their eligibility for verification.
Kindly bring proof of your photo identity card together with the following documents in original in support of your date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, caste (SC/ST/OBC/EWS etc.) and PwBD status.
A) All Shortlisted Candidates
1. Proof of Date of Birth: Matriculation Passing Certificate or Secondary School leaving certificate or Birth Certificate issued by Competent Authority. No other documents shall be considered for verification of Date of Birth. Name mentioned in Matriculation Passing Certificate shall be considered for verification of name with online application form and below mentioned documents. Candidates claiming change in name after Matriculation should ensure that in case of any discrepancy between name recorded in the Matriculation with other certificates/documents an affidavit in ORIGINAL is required to be produced at the time of interview that both the name/names in the certificates belong to one and same person.
2. Certificate of Educational Qualification: Marksheet of Graduation /Equivalent technical or professional qualification or Post-Graduation / Equivalent technical qualification of all Semesters/Years and degree/diploma certificate awarded by the university.
Note: As regards academic qualification, if instead of percentage of marks, Aggregate Grade Points (i.e. CGPA/OGPA/CPI, etc.) are allotted, then the candidate must bring the criteria for conversion as defined by the Board/University/Institute. The conversion criterion must be printed on the mark-sheet or the candidate must obtain a certified copy from Competent Authority of the Board/University/Institute on its letter head duly authenticated. If they fail to do so, then the conversion criteria as mentioned at note 2 to para 3 (III) of the recruitment advertisement no. 1A/2021-21 will be applied.
C) SC/ST candidates: In addition to 1 & 2 above, latest SC/ST CASTE CERTIFICATE in original as per the prescribed format.
D) EWS Candidates: In addition to 1 & 2 above, “Income and Asset Certificate” in original issued by a Competent Authority in the format prescribed in DoPT Office Memorandum No.36039/1/2019-Estt(Res) dated January 31, 2019. The candidate may please note that they should be in possession of valid “Income and Assets Certificate” as per extant DoPT guidelines on or before the closure of online application date.
E) PwBD candidates – In addition to 1 & 2 above [and B to D-if applicable] above, disability certificate/s in the prescribed format, issued by the Competent Authority. The Candidates who have availed the facility of a scribe (other than the Visually Impaired candidates) will have to produce a medical certificate from an authorised Govt. of India/State Govt. Department/Hospital, to the effect that the candidate has physical limitation to write including that of speed. This certificate will be required in addition to his/her disability certificate. The medical certificate about physical limitation to write, including that of speed, should be dated prior to the date of Phase I and Phase II examinations.
F) If the shortlisted candidate has taken any benefit of age relaxation, he/she should bring the relevant certificate.
Disclaimer: Though utmost care has been taken while preparing the Result, the Board reserves the right to rectify inadvertent errors, if any.