राष्ट्रीय पात्रता व प्रवेश परीक्षा (यूजी)
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG)
INSTRUCTIONS AND PROCEDURES FOR ONLINE APPLICATION FORM NEET (UG) – 2020
1. Please read the instructions, procedure and Information Bulletin carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form NEET 2020
2. NEET (UG) – 2020 will be conducted as per the directives of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India. For details, check Admission Notice available on NTA website (www.ntaneet.nic.in).
3. Candidates can apply for NEET (UG) – 2020 “Online” only.
4. Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) & Foreign Nationals are eligible to appear in NEET (UG) – 2020 .
5. The Age criteria for appearing in NEET (UG) – 2020 is as follows:
Candidates of General (UR)/General-EWS born on or before: 31.12.2003
For Candidates of SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwD Category: 31.12.2003
6. The upper age limit of 25 years as prescribed under the Regulations on Graduate Medical Education, 1997 vide amendment dated 22.01.2018, was challenged before the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi and the said upper age limit had been upheld vide judgement dated 11.05.2018 in W.P. No.1813/2018 & other connected matters. The said judgement dated 11.05.2018 was challenged before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in SLP (C) No. 14320/2018 & other connected matters wherein, vide interim order dated 29.11.2018, candidates who are 25 years and above were provisionally permitted to appear in NEET-UG subject to the final outcome of the said matters.
7. Please ensure your eligibility as per the eligibility conditions given in the Information Bulletin.
8. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on the NTA NEET website (www.ntaneet.nic.in) from time to time.
9. Examination Fee Details and Schedule of Examination:
Date of Examination, NEET (UG) – 2020 03.05.2020 (Sunday)
Submission of Online application forms: 02.12.2019 (Monday) to 31.12.2019 (Tuesday) upto 23:50 Hrs. (IST)
Schedule for successful payment of Online fee: 02.12.2019 (Monday) to 01.01.2020 (Wednesday) upto 23:50 Hrs. (IST)
SCHEDULE FOR CORRECTION
Online correction of data in application form: 15.01.2020 (Wednesday) to 31.01.2020 (Friday)
Date of uploading of Admit Cards on NTA website (www.ntaneet.nic.in): From 27.03.2020
Date of Examination, NEET (UG) :- 2020 03.05.2020 (Sunday)
Duration of Examination: 180 minutes (03 hours)
Timing of Examination : 02:00 pm to 05:00 pm
Display of OMR Sheet* : The date will be communicated on NTA website (www.ntaneet.nic.in)
Display of Answer Key*: The date will be communicated on NTA website (www.ntaneet.nic.in)
Declaration of Result*: By 04.06.2020 (Thursday)
*For exact date, candidate may visit NTA website (www.ntaneet.nic.in).
FOR General (UR) Rs.1500/- (INR)
FOR General-EWS/OBC(NCL) Rs.1400/- (INR)
FOR SC/ST/PwD/Transgender Rs.800/- (INR)
10. Uploading of Photographs, Signature, Left hand thumb impression and Class 10th Certificate
• The Scanned image of the Passport size Photograph of the candidate should be in JPG/JPEG format and Image size should be between 10Kb to 200Kb.
• The Scanned image of Signature of the candidate should be in JPG/JPEG format and Image size should be between 4Kb to 30Kb
• The Scanned image of Left Hand Thumb Tmpression of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 10Kb to 50Kb
• The Scanned image of Class 10th Certificate of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 100Kb to 300Kb
• The Scanned image of Post Card size Photograph of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 50Kb to 300Kb
11. The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
• By Credit Card/Debit Card.
• Net Banking
12. Please keep all these documents for future reference:
(i) Proof of remittance of fee
(ii) Computer Generated Confirmation Page of NTANEET Online Application
(iii) Copy of the System generated Self Declaration in respect of candidates from UTs of J & K and Ladakh who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota
13. Candidates must preserve their Admit Card and all documents as mentioned in serial No.-12 till the admission in College or Institution is over.
4 Simple steps to Apply Online
- Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Application Number
- Upload required documents
- Make Payment of Fee by prescribed modes.
- Print Confirmation Page after Successful remittance of fee.
14. Candidate is required to mention only his/her own or parent’s mobile number (only one application can be filled in with one mobile no. and e-mail ID) as all information/communication will be sent by NTA on the registered mobile number and e-mail ID.
15. Candidate is allowed to submit only one Application Form. Multiple Applications of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
Online Application From : http://ntaneet.nic.in/ntaneet/Registration/Instruction.aspx