MUHS Nashik Online Exam Link, Hall Tickets, Time Table Summer -2021
Regarding downloading of Online Exam Link, Time Table , Name list, Hall-Tickets & Seat Summary
Summer-2021 Examinations (To be started from 16th August)
MUHS Nashik Online Exam Link Hall Tickets Summer-2021 : The Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) has issued the MUHS Online Exam Link, Admit Card and Time Table Summer 2021. Further, the officials had released the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Admit Card for UG & PG, MBBS & PG Medical Summer 2021 Exams. All the students can download the admit card from the below given links.
After downloading the admit card, all the students are advised to check the exam dates and other details available on it. Mainly, to attend the exam, all the students have to carry the MUHS Hall Ticket Summer 2021 without fail. Students can download the MUHS UG/ PG Admit Card and Online Exam Link Summer 2021 from the official portal.
MUHS PG UG Exam Admit Card Summer 2021: MUHS Nashik Online Exam Link Hall Tickets Summer-2021
|MUHS UG/ PG Admit Card Summer 2021 | MUHS Nashik Summer Hall Ticket|
|University Name||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS)|
|Course Name||BA, B.Sc, B.Com, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, Ph.D., Diploma, M.Ed, and Other Courses|
|Name of Exam||Semester/ Annual Exams|
|Exam Dates||16th August 2021|
|Admit Card Release status||Available Now|
|Category||University Admit Card|
|Mode of Admit Card Declaration||Online|
MUHS PG UG Exam Admit Card Summer 2021
Instruction For Students :
1. The Name list, Hall-Tickets & Seat Summary are available online for downloading link of which is available at University website “www.muhs.ac.in → Exam Quick Links → Hall Ticket / Seat Summary / Name List”.
2. The colleges are requested to download and distribute the same to the concerned students as per University rules.
3. The Theory Centers shall carry out seating arrangement as per Seat Summary.
4. Internal Assessment mark-lists for UG are provisionally accepted by the University. The Dean/ Principal shall ensure that it is duly signed by 1) the concerned student 2) with counter signature of HOD and 3) with Dean of the college. Result of students, whose marks are submitted without their signatures, will be withheld, till such time this
mandatory requirement is fulfilled. Liability, in this matter, will lie with respective College.
5. The College is requested to re-confirm the fulfillment of attendance & Internal Assessment criteria before issuing Hall tickets to the concerned student.
6. Attendance records of students are maintained at the College level and not at the University level. It is, therefore, not feasible for the University to verify attendance record of the students. The University is, therefore, forwarding Hall-tickets of all the students for disbursement to the concerned student as per University norms. If any student is found not eligible for any particular subject, then necessary entry on his/her hall-ticket by marking “NE” (Not Eligible) against the name of Subject/s shall be made with RED PEN. Such Hall-tickets are to be signed by the Dean/Principal before handing over the same to the student. If any student is found not eligible in all subjects, then hall-tickets of such students shall not be issued. Hall-ticket/s of such student/s must be returned to the University with suitable reason/s. List of not eligible students shall be sent to the respective Centre In-charge & the Centre Observer as well as a copy of such letter shall be sent to the University for Necessary Actions.
7. In case of not eligible candidate/s, it shall be entire responsibility of college to restrict such candidate/s to appear for Practical examination of the concerned subject/s.
8. In case, hall-ticket is issued to not eligible student and he/she appears for examination, serious cognizance of such incident will be taken. Suitable action, as decided by the University Authorities, will be initiated against the college. Responsibility of such matters will entirely rest with the concerned college.
9. Name Correction:- It has also been experienced that students bring corrections in their name to the notice of the University at a very late stage i.e. after completion of entire course including internship. To solve such problems of name correction at a very belated stage, many administrative problems crop-up. Resultant, it delays further
process in this regard. It is, therefore, requested that this aspect may kindly checked and if any correction required, the same be intimated with an attested photocopy of the Hall Ticket and attested photocopy of Higher Secondary Passing (HSC) certificate issued by the respective Board. Under no circumstances, original Hall Tickets should be sent for name correction. Name Correction of all candidates shall be strictly restricted to the one mentioned in the eligibility letter issued by the University.
10. The Candidates, who have not been granted eligibility by the University, their hall tickets are issued by the University on the basis of letter issued by the Admission Regulating Authority / Competent Court. However, it is clarified that results of such students will be withheld till such time eligibility is granted to them. In case eligibility/ approval is cancelled/rejected, performance of result shall be annulled by the University.
11. For UG Medical Faculty Only : As per Medical Council of India’s regulation and University Notification no.04/2006 dated 20/02/2006 “a student must secure at least 35% of total marks fixed for Internal Assessment in a particular subject in order to be eligible to appear in final university exam for that subject.”
12. Dissertation (for PG Students Only) : In case, if any evaluation of Dissertation is pending at Examiner-level/ University level and the concerned candidate is allowed to appear in University Examination in intermittent time period, result of such candidate shall be withheld & in case Dissertation is rejected, performance of result shall be annulled by the University.
Exam Timetable 2021
- Theory Exam Time Table
- Theory Exam Centre List
- Student Hall Ticket, Seat Summary, Name List
- Centre Incharge/Observer/IVS
- UG Results Summer-2020
- UG Results Winter-2020
- PG Results Summer-2020
- PG Results Winter-2020
- MMSPCC Results
- Fellowship Results
- PHD Entrance Test Results
- MBA/MPH(N)/MSC (Pharma) Entrance Test (CET)
- MPhil Entrance Test Results