MDU Rohtak Hall Ticket & Online Exam Link-2021-Download BA,B.Com,B.Sc,MA,M.Com,MBA, MCA,BBA,BCA
MDU Rohtak Admit Card & Online Exam Link 2021: The Maharishi Dayanand University Rohtak releases the Admit Card & Online Exam Link. The examination of the university will be conducted in the Semester and Yearly. At the end of each semester the exam will be scheduled to be held. The University time table is uploaded in PDF format. Candidates can check Maharishi Dayanand University Rohtak time table on official website and also check online admit card and online exam link. There are few details such as Exam Date, Day, Time, Subject, Session, etc. are mentioned on the time table and admit card . Candidates Please check all detail in given official link.
MDU Rohtak Admit Card & Online Exam Link-2021
- If Fee paid online (Digital Mode), is showing “UN-PAID” in the Panel/Portal then following steps are required to be initiated to avoid of any complications:
- Please send e-mail to [email protected] OR [email protected] (Contact Mr Chetan Chaudhary, Axis Bank 8930139393) with registration no./Student-id and date of payment of the student
- Finding no solution on above a. Point then you are free to Contact Fee Section of Account Branch (Admin Block First Floor Near R&S branch) along with statement of bank/ Message from bank and registration no./Student-id and date of payment of the student
- These guidelines are applicable at least 03 working days before the examination otherwise Fee section/University will not be responsible for Admit card of any student.
2:- If showing Not eligible (NE) then contact to Concerned Result Branches In Pariksha Sadan (In Front Of DDE Building) MDU Rohtak for Eligibility clearance along with all relevant document at least 03 days before exams.
3:- Those Students are also advise which have re-appear in Practical Subject they should reach only practical exams center. Here In admit card only theory exams center available practical exams center may be different but Exam Roll number remain same. For Theory & Practical Exam Date Sheet of any course Please contact at Conduct Branch (Ground Floor Parkisha Sadan MDU Rohtak).
Download Admit Card 2021
Click here to download Admit Card of B.A./B.Com and M.A/M.Sc/M.Com 1st Semester DDE Courses (July 2020 Session)
Admit Cards of B.A. Additional Course Final year for March 2021 Exams
Re Appear/Improvement Admit Card for B.A/B.Com & M.A/M.Sc./M.Com & B.ED Annual Courses Final Year for March 2021 Exams.
Re Appear Admit Card for M.ED Courses For March 2021 Exams.
Re Appear Admit Card for all Management and MCA Courses For March 2021 Exams
Re Appear/Improvement Admit Card for all PG & PG Hons. Courses For March 2021 Exams.
Re Appear Admit Card for all B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Arch/B/Arch/B.Plan & M.Plan Courses For March 2021 Exams
Re Appear / Improvement Admit Card for Intermediate semester B.A/B.Sc/B.Com- Pass/ Hons./Integrated Courses and Law Courses March 2021 Exams
Online Exam Instructions:-
Standard Operating Procedures for Students for Online Descriptive Exams
A student will ensure:
1. Availability of sufficient data pack in mobile or proper Internet connection before the commencement of Examination.
2. The availability of the working video camera or web cam, microphone and Internet connectivity (at least 3G speed) on their access device (PC, Laptop, Smartphone). Students will be under Camera Surveillance of Invigilators during examinations.
3. To install Adobe Scan or Microsoft Office Lens in his smartphone and become familiar with its operations to create a single scanned pdf file from multiple pages, if he/she does not have a proper scanner.
4. To learn well before the date of first exam, how to scan the answer sheets and create a single pdf file.
5. Arrange for lined/ruled A-4 size sheets to write the answer.
6. To fill the following details on the first page of the paper:
I A student is required to do the following after joining the meeting and attendance:
A candidate is required to fill the following details on the first page of the paper:
a) Univ. Roll No. (in figures):________________ in words ___________________________
c) Name of the Paper:______________ d) Question Paper ID______________
e) Total No. of Pages written by candidate:_____ f) Date of Examination:___________
g) Signature of the student _______________________
II All subsequent pages should have Page No., Roll No., Date and Signature marked in middle as shown in specimen answersheet.
1. Will join the video meet at least 15 minutes before the start of examination.
2. To show her/his Admit card and Photo ID on the camera and also pronounce her/his Roll No in the Microphone. She/he is not allowed to switch off the camera and microphone during the examination.
3. If any student is found involved in any malpractice(s) during Camera Surveillance, then the examination of the student would be Cancelled.
4. Download/note down the question paper.
5. Use lined/ruled A-4 size paper in his/her own handwriting (as per specimen).
6. Attempt questions Serial No. wise and mark Page No. on each page.
7. Each paper should be attempted in maximum 36 lined/ruled pages (18 Sheets)
1. At the end of the exam, the student has to scan the answersheets using Adobe Scan or Office Lens app and convert all the sheets into a single pdf file.
2. He/she will be required to complete all the process & send the soft copy of his/ her attempted questions in PDF format through E-mail within the prescribed time on the same email address from which the Question Paper was sent to the student.
3. Students must ensure that the overall size of pdf file should not exceed 40 MB. Save file as ddmmyy-Roll No. pdf. The maximum number of answersheets should not exceed 36.
4. The student at the end of examination shall create a PDF of the attempted questions sequentially and the file name shall be as under:
Date of Examination + Roll No. + Session of Examination for example
030321 + 370965 + M Morning = 030321370965M
030321 + 370965 + E Evening = 030321370965E
5. The student has to send this pdf file to the same email Id from which she/he received the question paper within 1 hour of the scheduled end of exam