JEE Main 2021 Answer Key For Session 3 Direct Link Here
National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the JEE Main 2021 answer key for the third session. Students can download it from the official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in.
JEE Mai 2021 Answer Key : The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the JEE Main 2021 answer key for the third session. Students can download it from the official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in. The third session of the engineering entrance exam was conducted on July 20, 22, 25 and 27 and students who had appeared in the exam can download the provisional answer keys. They can login with either application number and password, or application number and date of birth.
The JEE (Main) – 2021 Session – 3 was conducted throughout the country and abroad on 20, 22, 25, and 27 July 2021 in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. The National Testing Agency has uploaded the Provisional Answer Keys along with the Question Paper with Recorded Responses on the website https://jeemain.nta.nic.in for candidates to challenge. The procedure (as enclosed) for the challenge of Answer Key may be used.
The candidates, who are not satisfied with the answer key, may challenge the same by paying a fee of ₹ 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) per question challenged as a non-refundable processing fee. This facility is available from 29 July 2021 to 31 July 2021 (upto 05:00 PM). The payment of the processing fee may be made through, Debit card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm upto 31 July 2021 (upto 07:00 PM). No challenge will be entertained without
receipt of the processing fee. The Challenges will not be accepted through any other medium.
Challenges made by the candidates will be verified by the panel of subject experts. If found correct, the answer key will be revised accordingly. Based on the revised Final Answer Key, the result will be prepared and declared. No individual candidate will be informed about the acceptance/non-acceptance of his/her challenge. The key finalized by the Experts after the challenge will be final. No challenge will be accepted after 31 July 2021 (upto 05.00 PM).
Procedure for Challenge of Answer Key
1. Please go to website https://jeemain.nta.nic.in
2. Click ‘Challenge (s) regarding Answer Key’
3. Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
4. Click ‘Challenge(s) regarding Answer Key’.
5. You will see the following Question IDs are in sequential order: For JEE (Main) – 2021 Session – 3
Paper 1: B.E./B.Tech 30+30+30 Questions Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics
6. The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’stands for the most appropriate Answer Key to be used by NTA.
7. If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box
8. You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
9. After clicking your desired option, for Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics for B.E. /B. Tech (Paper – 1), ‘Save your Claim’ and move to the next screen.
10. You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
11. Click on ‘Save your Claim and Pay Fee Finally’.
12. Select Mode of Payment and Pay a non-refundable processing fee @ ₹ 200/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm.
How To Download JEE Main 2021 Answer Key
Visit the JEE Main 2021 result website.
Click on the answer key download link.
Login using your application number and date of birth, or password.
Download the answer key.