JAC 10th 12th Time Table 2021 PDF Intermediate Exam Date Science, Commerce, Arts
JAC Class 10th &12th Board Exam Time Table 2021[Released ]
JAC 10th 12th Board Time Table 2021 Released : Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC), Ranchi will be conducting the Intermediate annual examination for the academic session 2020-21. Students are enrolled for Class 10th & 12th Science, Commerce, Arts examination are searching for Intermediate exam date. The board has released the date in 04 Feb 2021 JAC Board will be conducting the Inter exam from 04 May to 21 May 2021. Students can download 10th & 12th time table programme pdf from the official website at jac.jharkhand.gov.in. Check the direct link to download official inter routine notification from the below section.
JAC Class 10th 12th Board Exam Time Table 2021: Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) has released its academic calendar for 2021. Accordingly, the matriculation and inter examinations to be held in 2021 will start simultaneously from 04 May 2021. The matriculation and Inter examination will last till 21 May 2021. The time table which you can see below and can also be downloaded in PDF.
|Exam Name||JAC Intermediate Examination 2021|
|Board Name||Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC)|
|Exam Start Date||04 May 2021|
|Exam End Date||21 May 2021|
How to check the JAC Annual Secondary Result (Class X)online at Jacresults.com
- Go to JAC official page i.e. https://jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac/
- CLick on the ” click here for jac exam 2021 results “
- Jacresults.com page will appear
- find the Annual secondary Exam result 2021
- Enter Roll Number & Roll COde
- Submit it.
- Page will redirect to Class 12th Marksheet 2021 Page. Check Marks
- Now download Class X Provisional Result Marksheet 2021.
- Take print out of result page using crtl+p.
JAC 10th Result 2021 check direct link
Websites lists & links
Jharkhand Academic Council Class 10th & 12th Board Exam Time Table 2021
- Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) has decided to conduct the board examinations for class-10 (Matriculation) and class-12 (Intermediate) from 04 to 21 May 2021(revised dates).
- The board examinations will be held in two shifts. The examination of matriculation will be taken in the first shift, while the intermediate examination in the second shift.
- JAC has also revised the question pattern for the upcoming board examinations. The number of objective type questions would be higher this year than the previous years. “There would be 30% to 40% objective type questions in a paper depending upon the subjects,” JAC chairman said.
|Subject Stream||New Syllabus (60%)|
|Arts, Science, Commerce||Download|
|Arts, Science, Commerce – 2||Download|
|JAC 12th Model Question||Click Here|
|JAC 10th Syllabus||Download|
REDUCED SYLLABUS FOR CLASS 11 & 12 EXAM YEAR 2021
MODEL QUESTION PAPER FOR INTERMEDIATE EXAMINATION – 2021
- ARTS – HIS || GEO || ECO || POL || SET – 1
- COMMERCE – ACT|| BST|| BMT||ETP|| SET – 1
- SCIENCE – PHY|| CHE|| BIO||MATH|| SET – 1
- SCIENCE – PHY|| CHE|| MATH||BIO|| SET – 2
INTER VOCATIONAL REG. & EXAM. FROM || 2021
INTERMEDIATE EXAM 2021 || EXAM FORM AND FEE STRUCTURE
The State of Jharkhand came into existence on 15th of November,2000. An Act to establish the Jharkhand Academic Council was enacted by the Jharkhand State Legislature and assented to by honourable Governor of the State on 26.02.2003 and notifed by the government on 04.03.2003, which is known as Jharkhand Academic Council Act 2002 .
The Jharkhand Academic Council was constituted by HRD Department Government of Jharkhand Vide Notification No. 6/V0-101/012491 dated 02-09-2003 .Presently following are the members of Jharkhand Academic Council:-