Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) UG PG Cut-Off List Released
Ambedkar University Delhi Admission 2021: Ambedkar University, Delhi, will be release the cut-off list for undergraduate & postgraduate admissions . AUD cut-off 2021 will be released on the admission portal of the university at aud.ac.in. The university will conduct admissions under the second cut-off list on October 9 and 11, 2021. The third cut-off list will be announced on October 12.
How To Check AUD Cut-Off List 2021
Visit to aud.ac.in
Click and opne the admission tab
Course-wise cut-offs will be displayed
Select the course under
Download the cut-off document
Application Form Instructions – ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Instructions for Filling the Form
Steps for Registration
- Click on the tab “Online Application Form”. You will be directed to the application form page.
- Click on “New User Signup”
- Enter your valid Email ID.
- Re-enter your valid Email ID.
- Enter your secret password.
- Re-enter your secret password.
- Enter your 10-digit mobile number.
- Enter the Captcha
- Click on Register.
- You will receive an email from [email protected] to verify your email address.
Steps for Filling the Application Form
- Again click on the tab “Online Application Form”. You will be directed to the Application form page.
- Under the “Registered User Login” Enter your registered Email ID as username
- Enter your secret password.
- Enter the Captcha & click on login.
- Click on “ApplyNow” from the Upper Left panel.
- There are six steps in the application form
- Enter Personal Details,
- Enter Academic Details,
- Select programme,
- Upload photo, signature and documents,
- Preview your Application,
- Select payment gateway and make the Payment.
Fill all the required information on each page and click “Save and Next”.
- All fields marked by (*) are mandatory. Filling all mandatory fields is required to make your application complete. Incomplete applications will be REJECTED.
- Application process will be regarded as complete only when the payment has been received by the University. Please note that no change can be made once application form is submitted.
- The fee for the BA / BBA / B.Voc application is Rs 390.00 (Rs 150.00 for SC / ST / PwBD/ D-OBC(NCL) / Defence candidates / Kashmiri Migrant candidates) per programme. This Fee will be paid through online mode only via payment gateways (ICICI).
- While filling the online application, if your browser closes unexpectedly or if you are logged out, please use the login credentials to login again and resume the process.
- Sometimes payment is delayed from the payment gateways end. Please check after some time, payment will be updated automatically.
After login into the online application form again click on the same payment gateway where you paid the application fee recently. The payment gateway will check the status against the amount received (if any), and that will be settled immediately, it will not ask you to pay again
- In case of any technical problems and queries, please send an email to “[email protected]” Phone Number – +91 011-23863740 (9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday).
- The Students applying for admission should upload their passport size photograph and a scanned copy of their signature in JPG/JPEG/PNG format. The size of the photograph shouldn’t exceed 500 KB and that of scanned copy of the signature shouldn’t exceed 500 KB. For the documents in .pdf format shouldn’t exceed 3000 KB.
- While entering XII academic marks in the online application form choose drop-down Mathematics at S. No. 1, If you wish to apply for BA(Honours) Mathematics & Economics or else choose other 1.
- While entering XII academic marks in the online application form choose drop-down English at S. No. 2, If you wish to apply for BA(Honours) English or else choose other 2.
Ambedkar University Delhi Admission 2021 Calendar for Merit Based UG PG