Allahabad University MCA, BCA, PGDCA courses exam time table released 2021
The University of Allahabad has released the examination schedule for the second examination and examination of ex-students of MCA, BCA and PGDCA programmes.
Allahabad University MCA BCA PGDCA Schedule 2021 : Allahabad University has been released for the second examination and this examination for ex-students of MCA, BCA and PGDCA programmes. The second examinations will be conducted online from May 15 till May 22 in shifts from 8 am to 10 am and second between 3 pm and 5 pm. Allahabad University announced the official notification in university website . It said: “Notice and Examination Schedule for Second Examination and this examination of Ex-students of MCA, BCA and PGDCA has been put up on the website by the Controller of Exams.”
Official Notification for MCA, BCA and PGDCA : Click Here
|Exam schedule for second exam of MCA, BCA, and PGDCA||07 May 2021|
|Information regarding Exam/Results 2020-21||07 May 2021|
University Of Allahabad: Exam Guidelines
- The Centre of Computer Education and Training (CCET), IPS, will send a link for Google Classroom for the respective papers on or before May 12, 2021.
- If a student face any difficulty in joining the classroom they are advised to contact the Coordinator, CCET at [email protected].
- For verification, students will have to upload scanned copies of their admit cards in respective Google Classroom(s) on or before May 14.
- The exams will be held for a duration of two hours. The students will get an additional time of 30 hours to submit the answer sheets.
- Scanned copies of answer scripts will have to be uploaded on designated Google Classroom.
- Students who faces difficulty in uploading the answer scripts will have to mail their answer scripts at ex[email protected] in the next 30 minutes of completion of exams.
- Students must use A4 size paper, write only on one side of the paper, and number the paper as 1/12, 2/12, 3/12.12/12. Students can use upto a maximum of 12 pages only
- Only four questions to be answered on a single sheet and new answer has to be written from a new page
- After completing the exam, students have to scan the answer scripts and convert them into a single PDF
- Name of the PDF should be in the format — “AU_Roll Number_Paper Code”
- Students should write the following information on the top of all the pages of the answer scripts – class, name of subject, paper, paper code, roll number, enrollment number, date and paper name.