ADMISSION NOTICE FOR MBA, MMS FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2020-21
ADMISSION FOR MBA, MMS FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2020-21 – This notice is being issued for Online Registration, Scanning & uploading of documents, Documents E Verification and Online Application Form Confirmation, Filling & Confirmation of Option Form, Self confirmation before seat acceptance, Paying seat acceptance fees in online mode for confirmation of admission, reporting to Institutes by candidates aspiring for admissions to First Year of Full Time Management program (MBA/MMS) in the Government, Government Aided, University Managed Institutes, University Managed Departments and Unaided private professional educational institutes as well as PGDM at Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education, Mumbai for the Academic Year 2020-21 in the Maharashtra State.
However, considering the COVID-19 outbreak and at present situation, it is essential to maintain the social distancing and avoid the crowding of parents and students for document verification. In view of this, the concept of E-Scrutiny of the documents verification is introduced by the Competent Authority. The candidate shall online fill & confirm the application form. Process of application The Candidate shall register online, the candidate shall fill & submit online application form and upload the required documents from anywhere through the computer connected to internet and he/she need not have to visit personally for verification and confirmation of the application form. his/her application & documents shall be verified and confirmed by the designated E-Scrutiny Center through online mode only.
Eligibility Criteria for various types of candidature for Admission:
(i) The candidate should be an Indian National
(ii) Passed minimum three year duration Bachelor’s Degree awarded by any of the Universities recognized by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent ( at least 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories, economically weaker section and Persons With Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) or its equivalent;
(iii) Obtained non zero score in MAHMBA/MMS-CET 2020.
(iii) Obtained non zero positive score in any one of the following examinations; MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2020, CAT and CMAT.
Online Registration for Admission:-
- The candidates should apply online on www.mahacet.org as per schedule.
- Candidates who have registered for MAH-MBA / MMS-CET 2020 are not required to pay any fees for registration for admission. However other candidates who have obtained score which is valid for admission in academic year 2020-21 in CAT / CMAT and have not registered for MAH-MBA / MMS-CET 2020 are required to pay fees as given below only by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking etc. through Online Mode. Fees paid is non-refundable.(No other mode of payment shall be permitted.)
- 1) General Category Candidates :1000/- 2) Reserved Category : 800/- 3) NRI/OCI/PIO/FN Candidates : 5000/-
Activities and Scheduled Dates
- Online registration of application and uploading of required documents by the Candidate for admission on website : 08-12-2020 to 13-12-2020
- Documents verification and confirmation of Application Form for Admission by online mode.: 08-12-2020 to 14-12.2020
- Display of the provisional merit list : 16-12-2020
- Submission of grievances if any, for all type of Candidates:17-12-2020 to 18-12-2020
- Display of the Final Merit list : 20-12-2020
- Display of Provisional Category wise Seats (Seat Matrix) for CAP Round I : 20-12-2020
- Online PDF For Admission : https://bit.ly/3n091bL