Maharashtra 11th Admission 2021: Online admission process started 14th August 2021 at nagpur.11thadmission.org.in
11th Online Admission 2021-22 will be open for 14th August. FYJC Online admission process has been announced Students can apply on 11thadmission.org. Details here. Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education, MSBSHSE wil begin Maharashtra 11th Admission 2021 from tomorrow- August 14, 2021. As per an official notice, FYJC Online admission process would be started at 11 am for Round 1. It would be a centralised online admission process and students will be apply to register for the same on the official websites- 11thadmission.org.in and mahahsscboard.in.
online 11th admission form 2021 Instructions:
1. For such students who have confirmed their admission in any Jr. College through Centralise Admission round or through any quota admissions, the admission process is completed there itself.
2. Centralise Admission Process & Quota Admissions will be conducted simultaneously as per schedule.
3. Jr. Colleges will be permitted to surrender the vacant Minority & In-house quota seats after Round-III. They should follow the time limit given for any activity.
4. Time Table for further Admission rounds (Regular & Special Round) will be declared thereafter.
5. Junior colleges will be responsible for completing the syllabus of the students admitted after the commencement of colleges by conducting extra classes.
6. In view COVID-19 situation, Colleges should collect their admission fee from the students only through Digital Payment mode like Payment Gateway, Bank Transfer (NEFT/RTGS/IMPS), any e Wallet etc. to contain the spread of coronavirus
Published On : 26-Aug-2021
1) Quota (Management and In-house) seat surrender will be available from 17 to 30 August, 2021 (except 25 & 26 August).
2) All Quota admissions will be available from 23 to 30 August, 2021 (Except 25 & 26 August).For students :-Application form Part-1 edit & Option from Part-2 filling will remain closed during 23 to 30 August 2021, whereas new student registration and Part-1 process will be continue till the end of admission process.
Schedule for Further admission process will be published soon.
Leaving Certificate (LC) :-LC is not mandatory at application stage. However, it is mandatory at the time of Admission which you will require to upload at Proceed for Admission page after college allotment.
Mark-sheet :- For State Board students, mark-sheet is not required to upload at application stage. For other Board students, if you received the hard copy of your mark-sheet then you can upload the scan copies of your mark-sheet at document uploading stage. otherwise, you can upload the digital mark-sheet downloaded from your respective Board website.
11th admission 2020 maharashtra Notifications
Published On : 13-Aug-2021
Published On : 13-Aug-2021
Regular Admission Round – I
1 14-08-2021 (11:00 AM) To 22-08-2021, (11:00 PM)
1. Online Student registration (Generate Login ID and set Password.)
2. Online submission of Application Form (Part-1) by students.
3. Form verification by respective secondary schools or guidance centres.
4. Students can fill, edit their Application form Part-1 and get it verified.
5. Students can send their Application for Quota admission to the Jr College.
17-08-2021, 10:00 AM To 22-08-2021, 11:00 PM
Display of available seats
Choice filling of option form (Part-2) for Round-1 will start
New student can also submit their Part-1 & 2 during this duration
Students can send their Application for Quota admission to the Jr College.
Quota Admission (Management, In-house and Minority) will be done during this.
Surrender of Management and In-house quota seats will aslo be allowed.
For Quota admission, Students need to fill and submit their Part-1 and part-2 Application form online and take the printout of application form.
Any student wish to take admission through anq Quota then he/she needs to submit a copy of quota application form to the “desired Jr Colleges” through any communication medium provided by the respective Jr College.
These Jr Colleges will declare the merit list for Quota admission at college level after due diligence process defined by the department.
Students need to take admission as per the merit list and concerned colleges will perform the admission process on the portal (as per the schedule)
23-08-2021, 10:00 AM To 24-08-2021, 05:00 PM
1) Display of PROVISIONAL GENERAL MERIT LIST (All Eligible Candidates)
2) Submission of “Objection / correction request” against the General merit through “Grievance Redressal Module” in student login
3) Online Resolution of Objections / Correction request by concerned Deputy Director of Education
25-08-2021 FINALIZATION OF GENERAL MERIT LIST
25-08-2021 to 26-08-2021
Time reserved for DATA PROCESSING.
Preparation of Merit list of eligible Candidates.
Audit of allocation by divisional CAP committees
27-08-2021, 10:00 AM
1) Display of Jr. College Allotment list for The Round on the portal.
2) Display of allotted Jr. College details for admission in student login.
3) Display of allotted students list in concerned college login.
4) Display of cut-off list for The Admission Round.
5) SMS to students
27-08-2021, 10:00 AM To 30-08-2021, 06:00 PM
1) Students to click (Proceed For Admission) if ok with allotted Jr. College
2) Confirmation of admission in the allotted Jr. College by Student.
3) Admission Confirmation, Rejection & Admission cancellation at College Login.
4) Quota Admission process also continue. (Management & Minority)
5) Management Quota seats can be Surrendered.
6) Registration & Part-1 filling will continue for new applicants for next round.
Students who have been allotted to first preference, it is compulsory to take admission in the allotted Jr. College.
If such students failed to take admission or Rejected, they will be blocked for further Regular Rounds and will be considered during Special Round only.
If a student wish to cancel his/her confirmed admission, can request concerned Jr. College for this and get the admission cancelled.
Such students who have cancelled their admissions will be restricted for further Regular rounds and will have to wait till Special round.
30-08-2021, Till 08: 00PM
Time for Jr. Colleges to upload status of admitted students on the website. (05:00 PM To 08:00 PM)
30-08-2021, 10:00 PM
Display of vacancy list for Regular round-II
(including Quota seats surrendered by Jr. colleges)
Further Admission process – Tentative planning.
Regular Admission Round – II
2 31-08-2021 To 04-09-2021 Details Will be published soon
Regular Admission Round – III
3 05-09-2021 To 11-09-2021 Details Will be published later
Special Admission Round – IV
4 12-09-2021 To 17-09-2021 Details Will be published later
Detailed Schedule for further Admission rounds will be declared soon