NPS Traders Scheme Apply Online
NPS Traders Scheme Apply Online
NPS Traders Scheme Details and Online Apply Procedure is given below – National Pension Scheme for Shopkeepers, Traders, and the Self-employed Persons (NPS-Traders) scheme is meant for old age protection and social security of retail traders/ shopkeepers and self-employed persons whose annual turnover is not exceeding Rs. 1.5 crore. These retail traders/ shopkeepers and self-employed persons are mostly working as shop owners, retail traders, rice mill owners, oil mill owners, workshop owners, commission agents, brokers of real estate, owners of small hotels, restaurants and other Laghu Vyaparis. All important Details regarding the NPS Traders Scheme is given below:
- नॅशनल पेन्शन सिस्टीम (NPS) ही भारतातील नागरिकांना वृद्धापकाळाची सुरक्षा प्रदान करण्यासाठी भारत सरकारने सुरू केलेली पेन्शन कम गुंतवणूक योजना आहे. ही योजना पेन्शन फंड नियामक आणि विकास प्राधिकरण (PFRDA) द्वारे नियंत्रित केली जाते.
- नावनोंदणी प्रक्रिया: किरकोळ व्यापारी/दुकानदार आणि स्वयंरोजगार असलेल्या व्यक्तींनी जवळच्या कॉमन सर्व्हिसेस सेंटरला (CSC) भेट द्यावी आणि आधार कार्ड आणि बचत बँक/जन-धन खाते क्रमांक वापरून स्वयं-प्रमाणन आधारावर NPS-व्यापारींसाठी नोंदणी करावी लागेल.
Voluntary and contributory in NPS Traders Pension Schemes
- Monthly contribution ranges from Rs.55 to Rs.200 depending upon the entry age of the beneficiary.
- 50% monthly contribution is payable by the beneficiary and equal matching contribution is paid by the Central Government.
- It is a voluntary and contributory pension scheme, under which the subscriber would receive a minimum assured pension of Rs 3000/- per month after attaining the age of 60 years and if the subscriber dies, the spouse of the beneficiary shall be entitled to receive 50% of the pension as family pension. Family pension is applicable only to spouse.
- Contribution by the retail traders/ shopkeepers and self-employed persons : Through ‘auto-debit’ facility from his/ her savings bank account/ Jan- Dhan account from the date of joining NPS-Traders till the age of 60 years as per the chart below.
- The Central Government will also give equal matching contribution in his pension account.
NPS Traders योजना काय काम करते
व्यापारी आणि स्वयंरोजगार व्यक्तींसाठी राष्ट्रीय निवृत्तीवेतन योजना ही एक सरकारी योजना आहे जी लहान व्यापारी आणि किरकोळ विक्रेत्यांच्या वृद्धत्व संरक्षण आणि सामाजिक सुरक्षिततेसाठी आहे. व्यापारी, जे स्वयंरोजगार आहेत आणि दुकान मालक, किरकोळ व्यापारी, तांदूळ गिरणी मालक, तेल मिल मालक, कार्यशाळा मालक, कमिशन एजंट, रिअल इस्टेटचे दलाल, लहान हॉटेल्स, रेस्टॉरंटचे मालक आणि तत्सम व्यवसाय असलेले इतर व्यापारी म्हणून काम करत आहेत ज्यांचे वार्षिक 1.5 कोटी रुपयांपेक्षा जास्त उलाढाल नसलेले या योजनेअंतर्गत लाभ मिळण्यास पात्र आहेत.
Eligibility for NPS Traders Scheme
- Candidates Should be an Indian Citizen
- Candidates should be a Shopkeepers or owners who have petty or small shops, restaurants, hotels, real estate brokers, etc.
- Candidates Should be a retail trader/ shopkeeper or self-employed persons
- Candidates Age is between 18-40 years
- Not covered in EPFO/ESIC/PM-SYM, a beneficiary of PM-SYM and an income tax payer
- Annual turnover of Candidates is not more then Rs. 1.5 Crore
Benefits of NPS Trader Scheme
- Under the scheme, beneficiaries are entitled to receive minimum monthly assured pension of Rs.3000/- after attaining the age of 60 years.
Required documents for NPS Trader Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Savings Bank Account / Jan Dhan account number with IFSC
Enrolment Procedure of NPS Trader Scheme
- Enrolment Procedure: The retail traders/ shopkeepers and self-employed persons will be required to visit the nearest Common Services Centre (CSC) and get enrolled for NPS-Traders using Aadhaar Card and Savings bank/ Jan-Dhan account number on self-certification basis. First subscription to be paid in cash and auto debit from next month onwards. Later, facility will be provided where the retail traders/ shopkeepers and self-employed persons can also visit the NPS-Traders web portal or can download the mobile app and self-register using Aadhar number/ savings bank account/ Jan-Dhan account number on self-certification basis.
- Enrollment agencies: The enrolment will be carried out by all the Common Services Centres in the country.
- Facilitation Centres: All the Labour offices of State and Central Governments, all the branch offices of LIC, the offices of ESIC/EPFO will act as Facilitation Centres to give full information to the retail traders/ shopkeepers and self-employed persons about the Scheme, its benefits and the procedure to be followed, at their facilitation desks/ help desks.
- Fund Management: PM-SYM will be a Central Sector Scheme administered by the Ministry of Labour and Employment and implemented through Life Insurance Corporation of India and CSC e-Governance Services India Limited (CSC SPV). LIC will be the Pension Fund Manager and responsible for Pension pay out.
- Exit and Withdrawal: The exit provisions of scheme have been kept flexible.
- If he/ she exits the scheme within a period of less than 10 years, the beneficiary’s share of contribution only will be returned to him with savings bank interest rate.
- If subscriber exits after a period of 10 years or more but before 60 years of age, the beneficiary’s share of contribution along with accumulated interest as actually earned by fund or at the savings bank interest rate whichever is higher.
- If a beneficiary has given regular contributions and died due to any cause, his/ her spouse will be entitled to continue the scheme subsequently by payment of regular contribution or exit by receiving the beneficiary’s contribution along with accumulated interest as actually earned by fund or at the savings bank interest rate whichever is higher.
- If a beneficiary has given regular contributions and become permanently disabled due to any cause before 60 years, and unable to continue under the scheme, his/ her spouse will be entitled to continue the scheme subsequently by payment of regular contribution or exit the scheme by receiving the beneficiary’s contribution with interest as actually earned by fund or at the savings bank interest rate whichever is higher.
- After the death of subscriber as well as his/her spouse, the entire corpus will be credited back to the fund.
- Default: If a subscriber has not paid the contribution continuously he/she will be allowed to regularize his contribution by paying entire outstanding dues, along with penalty charges, if any, decided by the Government.
- Pension Pay out: Once the beneficiary joins the scheme at the entry age of 18-40 years, the beneficiary has to contribute till 60 years of age. On attaining the age of 60 years, the subscriber will receive by DBT the assured monthly pension of Rs.3000/- with benefit of family pension, as the case may be.
- More Details and Grievance Redressal: To know more details and to address any grievances related to the scheme, subscriber can contact at customer care number 1800 267 6888 which will be available on 24*7 basis. Web portal/ app will also have the facility for registering the complaints.
How to Apply Online NPS Traders Scheme Registration
- Step 1: – Interested eligible person shall visit nearest CSC centre.
- Step 2: – Entered the Aadhaar Card no. Savings/Jan Dhan Bank Account details along with IFSC Code ( Bank Passbook or Cheque Leave/book or copy of bank statement as evidence of bank account )
- Step 3: – Initial contribution amount in cash will be made to the Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE).
- Step 4: – The VLE will key-in the Aadhaar number, Name of subscriber and Date of birth as printed on aadhaar card for authentication.
- Step 5: – The VLE will complete the online registration by filling up the details like Bank Account details, Mobile Number, Email Address, Spouse (if any) and Nominee details will be captured.
- Step 6: – Self-certification for eligibility conditions will be done.
- Step 7: – System will auto calculate monthly contribution payable according to age of the Subscriber.
- Step 8: – Subscriber will pay the 1st subscription amount in cash to the VLE.
- Step 9: – Enrollment cum Auto Debit mandate form will be printed and will be further signed by the subscriber. VLE will scan the same and upload it into the system.
- Step 10: -A unique Shram Yogi Pension Account Number (SPAN) will be generated and Shram Yogi Card will be printed.