LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022 Online Apply
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022 Online Apply
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022 Online apply : The LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme is for Students Belonging to the economically poor families for pursuing higher studies. The candidates who have passed the 12th Class exam with at least 60% marks in the Academic Year 2021-22 and who are interested to pursue higher education in the field of Medicine, Engineering, Graduation in any discipline, Diploma Course in any field or other equivalent courses, in Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) they can apply for this scholarship.
LIC गोल्डन जुबली शिष्यवृत्ती 2022: ऑनलाईन अर्ज
LIC Scholarship 2021-23: आर्थिकदृष्ट्या दुर्बल कुटुंबातील गुणवंत विद्यार्थ्यांना शिष्यवृत्ती प्रदान करणे हा या योजनेचा उद्देश आहे जेणेकरून त्यांना उच्च शिक्षणाच्या चांगल्या संधी मिळतील आणि त्यामुळे त्यांची रोजगारक्षमता वाढेल. शैक्षणिक वर्ष 2021-22 मध्ये बारावीची परीक्षा किमान 60% गुणांसह उत्तीर्ण झालेल्या सर्व उमेदवारांना आणि वैद्यकीय, अभियांत्रिकी, कोणत्याही शाखेतील पदवी, डिप्लोमा या क्षेत्रात उच्च शिक्षण घेण्यास इच्छुक असलेल्या विद्यार्थ्यांना अनुदान दिले जाते. औद्योगिक प्रशिक्षण संस्था (ITI) मध्ये कोणत्याही क्षेत्रातील अभ्यासक्रम किंवा इतर समकक्ष अभ्यासक्रम.
Objective of LIC Scholarship 2022-2023
- The objective of the scheme is to award scholarships to meritorious students belonging to economically weaker families so as to provide them with better opportunities for higher education and thus enhance their employability.
- Relief of Poverty or distress.
- Advancement of education.
- Medical relief.
- Advancement of any other object of general public utility.
LIC Scholarship Eligible Criteria:
- Vocational Courses via well-known Government colleges as well as Institutes in the ITI.
Rewards For LIC Scholarship 2022-2023:
- From each family, one candidate will get the benefits
- All the aspirants must have a bank account
- The scholarship amount will be given for 10 installments
- Those who have been selected under this scheme will get Rs. 10000 per annum
- Rs. 1000 will be given for every month
- Last Date – 31st December 2021.
Eligibility for LIC Scholarship 2022-2023
For Regular Scholar
- All candidates who have passed Class XII exam (or its equivalent) with at least 60% marks (or equivalent grade) in the Academic Year 2019-20 and whose parents/guardian have an annual income (from all sources) not exceeding Rs.2,00,000 per annum are eligible to apply for scholarship. The grant is provided to students who are interested (and willing) to pursue higher education in the field of Medicine, Engineering, Graduation in any discipline, Diploma Course in any field or other equivalent courses, Vocational Courses through Government recognized Colleges /Institutes or courses in Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs).
- All candidates who have passed Class X exam (or its equivalent) with at least 60% marks (or equivalent grade) in the Academic Year 2019-20 and whose parents/guardian have an annual income (from all sources) not exceeding Rs.2,00,000 per annum. The grant is provided to students who are interested (and willing) to pursue higher education in the field of Vocational Courses through Government recognized colleges/ institutions or courses in Industrial Training Institutes (ITI).
For Special Girl Child Scholar
- To encourage education to girl child, Special scholarship for Girl Child after class 10 for pursuing higher studies in 10 + 2 pattern for two years. The candidate who have passed Class X exam (or its equivalent) with at least 60% marks (or equivalent grade) in the Academic Year 2019-20 and whose parents/guardian have an annual income (from all sources) not exceeding Rs.2,00,000 per annum. The grant is provided to girl students who are interested (and willing) to pursue higher education in 10 + 2 pattern.
Note: The Regular scholarship should strictly be provided only to students who are going for under-graduation (or its equivalent). This scholarship is not meant for post-graduation studies.
Duration of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022-2023
- Scholarship shall be provided for the entire duration of the course for Regular Scholars and for two years for Special Girl Scholar, subject to the candidate fulfilling the requisite eligibility conditions for renewal.
Rate of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022-2023
- An amount of Rs.20,000/- per annum will be awarded to the selected Regular Scholar and shall be payable in three installments.
- An amount of Rs.10,000/ per annum will be awarded for selected Special Girl Child pursuing studies in the 10 + 2 Course and scholarship shall be payable in three installments.
- The Scholarship amount will be transferred to Bank Account of the selected scholar through NEFT. Therefore in case the candidate is selected for scholarship, the Bank Account details and IFSC code and copy of cancelled cheque with name of beneficiary is compulsory.
Conditions For LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022-2023
- Scholarship shall be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 60% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination and the annual income of whose parents/guardians from all sources does not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- per annum.
- Selection of LIC Scholar will be on the basis of merit and family background such as percentage of marks in class 12th /10th and annual income of the family. Eligible Students having the lowest income shall be given preference in the ascending order.
- The candidate should secure more than 55%marks in professional streams and 50% marks in graduation courses in Arts/Science/Commerce or equivalent grade in the previous final examination of the course for which scholarship is awarded, failing which the scholarship will be discontinued.
- Scholarship shall not be given to more than one student in a family.
- The students should be regular in attendance for which the yardstick shall be decided by the competent authority of the school/college/university.
- Income certificate should be on self-certification basis by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper for self-employed parents and from employer for employed parents supported by documents (from revenue department) such as land held in the name of parents.
- If a student violates any terms and conditions of the scholarship, the scholarship may be suspended or cancelled.
- If a student is found to have obtained a scholarship by false statement/certificates, his/her scholarship shall be cancelled forthwith and the amount of the scholarship paid shall be recovered, at the discretion of the concerned Divisional Administration of LIC.
- LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation will lay down the detailed procedure for processing and sanctioning of scholarships to eligible students.
- The scheme shall be evaluated at regular intervals by the LICGJF.
- The regulations can be changed at any time at the discretion of the Board of Trustees of LICGJF.
How to Apply Online for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022
- ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS ARE TO BE SUBMITTED THROUGH THE LINK ON THE HOME PAGE.
- Further correspondence will be made by the Divisional Office which is mentioned in the acknowledgement mail.
- The candidate should ensure to submit his correct email id and contact number for communication at a later date, if required.
- Bank Account details and IFSC code are not compulsory at this stage.
- Once the online application is submitted, the candidate will get acknowledgment at the email ID provided by him in his online application.
- Last date for online application is 31.12.2021
Documents of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022
- Aadhar card
- Identity card
- Educational Qualification Document
- Bank Account Passbook
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
- Income Certificate