Aadhaar Card Download
Aadhaar Card Download
Aadhaar is for every Resident of India. Aadhaar is a verifiable 12-digit identification number issued by UIDAI to the resident of India for free of cost. From a new born to a senior citizen, everyone can enrol for Aadhaar. The Aadhaar number is a proof of identity, however, it does not confer any right of citizenship or domicile in respect of an Aadhaar number holder. The objective of the Aadhaar Card is to all the biometric data and demographic data of the citizens of the country and store them in one centralized database.
Postman will be taken Aadhar Card for Children
आता पोस्टमन काढणार लहान मुलांचे आधार कार्ड
What is Aadhaar Card
Aadhaar number is a 12-digit random number issued by the UIDAI (“Authority”) to the residents of India after satisfying the verification process laid down by the Authority. Any individual, irrespective of age and gender, who is a resident of India, may voluntarily enrol to obtain Aadhaar number. Person willing to enrol has to provide minimal demographic and biometric information during the enrolment process which is totally free of cost. An individual needs to enrol for Aadhaar only once and after de-duplication only one Aadhaar shall be generated, as the uniqueness is achieved through the process of demographic and biometric de-duplication.
- Date of Birth (verified) or Age (declared),
- Gender, Address,
- Mobile Number (optional)
- Email ID (optional),
- In case of Introducer-based enrolment- Introducer name and Introducer’s Aadhaar number,
- in case of Head of Family based enrolmen- Name of Head of Family, Relationship and Head of Family’s Aadhaar number;
- in case of enrolment of child- Enrolment ID or Aadhaar number of any one parent, Proof of Relationship (PoR) document
- Ten Fingerprints,
- Two Iris Scans,
- Facial Photograph
Benefit of Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar number is verifiable in an online, cost-effective way. It is unique and robust enough to eliminate duplicates and fake identities and may be used as a basis/primary identifier to roll out several Government welfare schemes and programmes for effective service delivery thereby promoting transparency and good governance.
- This is the only program of its kind globally, wherein a state-of-the-art digital and online Id is being provided free of cost at such a large scale to people, and has the potential to change the way service delivery functions in the country.
- Aadhaar number is devoid of any intelligence and does not profile people based on caste, religion, income, health and geography.
- Aadhaar is a strategic policy tool for social and financial inclusion, public sector delivery reforms, managing fiscal budgets, increase convenience and promote hassle-free people-centric governance.
- Aadhaar can be used as a permanent Financial Address and facilitates financial inclusion of the underprivileged and weaker sections of the society and is therefore a tool of distributive justice and equality.
- The Aadhaar identity platform is one of the key pillars of the ‘Digital India’, wherein every resident of the country is provided with a unique identity.
- The Aadhaar programme has already achieved several milestones and is by far the largest biometrics based identification system in the world.
- Aadhaar identity platform with its inherent features of Uniqueness, Authentication, Financial Address and e-KYC, enables the Government of India to directly reach residents of the country in delivery of various subsidies, benefits and services by using the resident’s Aadhaar number only.
What is e-Aadhaar?
e-Aadhaar is a password protected electronic copy of Aadhaar, which is digitally signed by the competent Authority of UIDAI.
UIDAI means Unique Identification Authority of India. The Unique Identification Authority of India is a statutory authority established under the provisions of Aadhaar act 2016 by the Govt. of India under the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology.
Required documents for Aadhaar Card
Below is the lists of required documents by the UIDAI to get the Aadhaar Card. Once you complete the process your Aadhar card has been generated, you can download your e-Aadhar from the official website, and get it printed.
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Voter Identification Card
- Driving License
- NREGS Jobs Card
- Photo Bank ATM Card
- Birth Certificate
How to Download Aadhaar Card
There are Three ways to download this e-Aadhar card from the official website. These are:
- Using your Aadhar number
- Using your Enrolment ID (EID)
- Using your Virtual ID (VID)