IGNOU -Admission Open University IGNOU June 2021 TEE Scheduled from 15th June 2021 Link Activated To Submit Exam Form Know Details
IGNOU re-extends assignment, form submission dates for TEE exams
The last date for all the submissions was earlier extended till June 15 instead of May 31 but now it is further extended to June 30.
Proceed to Fill Online Examination Form ,June-2021 Term-end Examination tentatively scheduled from 15th June 2021
IGNOU- Admission Open University IGNOU TEE June 2021 : Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) on Monday, May 17, activated the online link for submission of the examination form for the June-2021 term-end examination. June-2021 TEE tentatively scheduled from June 15, 2021, has been postponed due to an outburst of corona virus across the nation. The next schedule of this term-end examination will be announced shortly at the official site.
GUIDELINES AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF ON-LINE EXAMINATION FORM FOR JUNE-2021
IGNOU Admission- Open University -IGNOU June-2021 Term-end Examination tentatively scheduled from 15th June, 2021 have been postponed due to outburst and infectious growth of second wave of Corona virus (Covid 19). The next schedule of this term-end examination will be announced shortly. However, online link for submission of the examination form by the students for June-2021 Term-end Examination is now open along with the schedule and necessary instructions/guidelines thereof. The students may submit online examination form accordingly.
Open University -IGNOU June 2021 SCHEDULE
|Dates||Prescribed Fee||ALLOTMENT OF THE EXAM CENTRE|
|17 May 2021 to 15 June 2021 IGNOU Admission||Rs. 200/- per course.(Theory courses and practical/lab courses)||The University will try to accommodate the students in the examination centre opted by them. In case, the sitting at the centre has exhausted, they are advised to select the alternate exam centre under the jurisdiction of the same Regional Centre.However, the University has right to shift the students from one exam centre to another exam centre due to Covid 19 Protocols or any other reason.|
PRE-REQUISITE FOR SUBMISSION OF EXAM FORM: IGNOU Admission
- Required numbers of assignment(s), as applicable for the course(s) filled for appearing in the TEE, have been submitted.
- Registration for the course(s) is valid and not time barred.
- Minimum duration for appearing in course(s) has been completed.
- Bachelor Degree Programmes students may please note that the exam of the courses in a particular group (Group1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6) are conducted on same day, date and time. In case, date and time of exam for two courses is same but the courses are of different years/semester, it will not be considered as Clash and no request for change in date/session will be considered.
IGNOU Admission- INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES
Student who failed to appear in the Term-end-examination, June 2020 and December 2020 (held in September 2020 and February 2021) respectively, and their validity of registration is expiring in December 2020, for this purpose, their validity of registration has been extended upto June 2021 as a onetime measure.
At the time of filling of the examination form, if registration is not found valid, or course(s) for which you are eligible for appearing in the June 2021Term-end Examination is not reflected in the drop-down box, you are advised to approach Registrar SRD ([email protected]) or phone no. 011-29571301.
Answer to the question paper will only be accepted in the language (s) in which the programe is offered. Answer script attempted in any other language will be not evaluated and cancelled without any information. However, students have an option to attempt the examination of the course (s) in Hindi medium irrespective of registration of the same in English medium (except for language programmes) .
December 2020 Term-end Examination result is being uploaded on IGNOU website (www.ignou.ac.in) in phase manner. In case, the result of any course(s) is not declared on or before the last date of submission of online exam form, you are advised to fill the exam form without waiting for the complete result to avoid future consequences.
STEPS FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION OF THE EXAMINATION FORM
(The exam form MUST be filled with utmost care and accuracy. No change/correction/addition/deletion request shall be entertained)
- Opt for the exam centre from the list available (the exam centre code is made available Regional Centre wise). Fill the Regional Centre code and Exam Centre code very carefully.
- Allotment of exam centre is based on first come first serve basis. In case, the sitting at the choice of exam centre is full, you may opt for next nearest exam centre.
- Please ensure that the exam form for all the courses for which exams to be writen are filled in one instance only. as next attempt to add the course(s) can result in change of exam centre/non availability of sitting at the exam centre.
- Students may select any one payment gateway (HDFC or IDBI Bank) to make payment using Debit Card/Credit Card and Internet Banking of any bank. Examination fee once paid shall neither be adjusted nor refunded in any case.
- Once all the parts of the examination form are filled, the summary of the same will be reflected on screen before proceeding for payment. Check the same carefully to avoid future consequences.
- Take the print out of the acknowledgement for future reference.
- In case, the payment is deducted but no acknowledgement receipt is generated, the student is advised to wait for 72 hours to check the status of the Examination Form through SEARCH OPTION.
- If no status appears, it means that you are required to re submit the examination form. For refund of deducted amount, please send an email to [email protected] with subject line as “REFUND OF EXCESS EXAM FEE”.
- Click here to view List of Examination Centre (Tentative).
REFUND OF EXCESS/UNSECCUSSFUL EXAMINATION FEE
- In case of excess and unsuccessful payment, the student is required to approach bank to take the charge back after the issuance of Hall Ticket.
- The result shall be withheld/cancelled for the students who have taken back the examination fee through charge back process form the concerned bank
- The excess/unsuccessful fee amount will be refunded to the account from which the payment was made after due verification of records of the concerned bank.
OPTION FOR CHANGE IN EXAM CENTRES:
No request for change of exam centre through e-mail/letter/personal will be entertained.
ISSUE OF HALL TICKET
- Hall Ticket will be uploaded on the University website (www.ignou.ac.in) approximately 7 to 10 days before the commencement of the Term-end Examination.
- Students are directed to take the print out of the Hall Ticket and report at the address of the Examination Centre on the date and time mentioned on the Hall Ticket.
- Entry to the Examination Hall is strictly on the basis of the valid Hall Ticket and University Identity Card.
- Request towards add on of course (s) in the Hall Ticket after updating of Hall Ticket on the website will not be entertained in any case.
WHOM TO CONTACT/E-MAIL ID:
- For any quarries regarding non receipt of the control number or about status of Examination Form, please send an email to ([email protected]) or contact over phone no. 011-29572209.
Open University- IGNOU TEE June 2021
Other Link For Open University IGNOU-IGNOU Admission
- Online Submission of Exam Form June 2021 Term End Examination
- Online Link for Submission of Final Project/Dissertation/Field Work Journals/Internships Reports for June 2021 Session Last Date is 31st May 2021
- Registration for left over students for obtaining Degree/Diploma/Certificate : 34th Convocation and Degree/Diploma : 33rd Convocation
- Online Application for Re-Evaluation & Copy of Answerscripts for TEE- December 2020 Students
- Online Link for Re-Submission of DECE Project Report for December-2020 Session Last Date 31st May 2021