GCET 2022 Registration process begins Till 10 June at goacet.in : How to apply
GCET application form 2022 is available in online mode at the official website – goacet.in. The last date to fill the GCET application form is 10th June. Check updates here
GCET Registration 2022 : The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa has started the Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) 2022 registration process. Interested candidates can apply and visit the official website – goacet.in . They can apply for the entrance exam till 10th June 2022. This year, the Goa CET exam is scheduled to take place on 11th and 12th July 2022. Candidates should note that only those aspiring for admissions to Engineering and Pharmacy courses in the state of Goa need to appear for GCET 2022.
GCET 2022 registration started today May 23, 2022. “Only candidates aspiring for admission to Engineering and Pharmacy courses in Goa State need to appear at GCET 2022,” the official website reads.
The application process for GCET 2022 will include registration, filling out an online form, and uploading documents, and the payment process.
The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) has taken the initiative to offer on-line registration for GCET 2022. Students can submit the application form ON-LINE in three simple and easy steps.
GCET 2022 Registration Process
Visit to the official website of GCET, goacet.in.
Open and Register yourself
Login and fill in the application form.
Make the payment in this step.
Select the exam centre and proceed.
Student has to Register his / her email ID or use the email ID of parents – it must be a valid email ID, which is to be used as Login ID.
Student has to Login using the registered email id.
Fill in the Application Form and make the payment. Thereafter, you can opt for the exam centre. Kindly note that, if the choice of your centre is not available, then the system will direct you to choose the next available centre.
Using the Login ID you will be able to access and print your ADMIT CARD.
Candidates are advised to familiarize themselves with the provisions of the Common Prospectus for Degree Courses (2022 – 23) available on www.dte.goa.gov.in
- Enter all the details in the form carefully. (Name should be as per your SSCE certificate)
- Scanned copy of photograph : 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) in JPEG/PNG format with file size < 200 KB
- Scanned copy of signature: 3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (Height) in JPEG/PNG format with file size of < 200 KB
- Ensure that you have prior knowledge of online payment portals – Net Banking, Credit / Debit card (any Bank). You will be directed to HDFC Bank’s online payment portal to make a payment of Rs.2000/- (without late fee) or Rs. 3500 (with late fee), since only online payments are accepted.
- After on-line payment is successful, you need to choose the CENTRE and PRINT the ADMIT CARD.
- Make sure you carry the ADMIT CARD on the day of the exams along with ANY ONE VALID GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO IDENTITY CARD – Voter ID, Adhar Card, Driving License, Passport, HS School ID, HSSC Exam hall ticket.