CUCET 2021 Answer Key Released Check Here
CUCET 2021 answer key is available to download at the website- cucet.nta.nic.in. CUCET was held on September 15, 16, 23, and 24
CUCET 2021 answer key out: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the Central University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) 2021 answer key on its official website cucet.nta.nic.in. The answer key for the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET 2021) has been released. The candidates can check and download the answer key. Candidates will require their registered login credentials to access the provisional answer key
CUCET is held for admission to the integrated /undergraduate and postgraduation programmes. The Computer Based Test (CBT) was held on September 15, 16, 23, and 24.
CUCET 2021 Answer Key Out: How to check
- Visit the official website- cucet.nta.nic.in
- Click on ‘CUCET 2021’ answer key link
- Login using application number, password
- Answer key will appear on the sc reen, download, take a print out for further reference.
Display of Provisional Answer Keys and Question Paper with Recorded Responses for
Answer Key Challenge of Central Universities – Common Entrance Test (CU-CET) 2021
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has conducted the Central Universities – Common Entrance Test (CUCET) 2021 for Academic Session 2021-22 for Undergraduate/ Integrated (UI) and Post Graduate (PG) Programmes on 15, 16, 23 and 24 September, 2021 in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
The Provisional Answer Keys along with the Question Paper and Recorded Responses have been uploaded on the website https://cucet.nta.nic.in for candidates to challenge.
The candidates, who are not satisfied with the answer key, may challenge the same by paying a fee of ₹ 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only), per challenged question, as a non-refundable processing fee. This facility is available from 03 October 2021 to 05 October 2021 (07:00 pm).
The payment of the processing fee may be made through, Debit card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm/UPI upto 05 October 2021 (until 11:50 pm). No challenge will be entertained without receipt of the processing fee.
The Challenges will not be accepted through any other medium ie: fax, email or hard copy
Challenges made by the candidates will be verified by the panel of subject experts. If found correct, the answer key will be revised accordingly. Based on the revised Final Answer Key, the result will be prepared and declared.
No individual candidate will be informed about the acceptance/non-acceptance of his/her challenge. The key finalized by the Experts after the challenge will be final. No challenge will be accepted after 05 October 2021 (07:00 pm).
Procedure for Challenge of Answer Key
1. Please go to website https://cucet.nta.nic.in.
2. Click ‘Answer Key Challenge for CU-CET 2021’
3. Login with your Application Number and Password or Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
4. To view the Question Paper/Recorded Responses, click ‘View Question Paper’.
5. For Answer Keys, click ‘View/Challenge Answer Key’.
6. You will see the Question IDs are in sequential order.
7. The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA.
8. If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box
9. After clicking your desired option, scroll down, ‘Save your Claim’ and move to next screen.
10. You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
11. You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
12. You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
13. Click on ‘Save your Claim and Pay Fee Finally’.
14. Select Mode of Payment and Pay a non-refundable processing fee @ ₹ 200/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm