AKTU Admission 2022-23 Dates Released for UG, PG programmes at aktu.ac.in, Check Schedule Here
AKTU UG PG Admission 2022-23 : AKTU UG, PG exams 2022 dates for even semester has been released at aktu.ac.in. The university has also allotted final exam centres for the even semester exams. Candidates can check the notice below.
AKTU UG PG Admission 2022-23 : Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University has released the AKTU UG, PG admission 2022-23 dates. The exam dates have been released for undergraduate and post graduate even semester exams for regular and carry over students in all other exams except newly admitted students of even semesters.
• Non-GATE qualified candidates are also eligible for admission at Centre for Advanced Studies based on the merit of Institute Level Exam/University Level Exam-2022.
• GATE and Non-GATE qualified candidates with domicile outside UP are also eligible for admission at Centre for Advanced Studies under the All India Open category.
Admitted GATE qualified candidates will be eligible for a monthly stipend equivalent to the stipend as per AICTE/MHRD/University rules.
• All M Tech programs are AICTE approved
• 1st Counselling will be held on 9th June 2022 for candidates who have applied till 31 May 2022.
• Applications received after 31 May will be considered for next round of counselling, subject to availability of vacant seats in first round.
Various rounds of Counselling:
1. First round of counselling will be for eligible GATE qualified candidates
2. Second round of counselling will be for CUET-22 qualified candidates
3. Third round of counselling will be held through Institute level exam
There shall be a Non-refundable counseling fee for the First round of counseling as per following details:
1. Candidates with valid GATE score
: Rs. 500 for Gen/OBC
: Rs. 250 for SC/ST/Female candidates
2. Non-GATE candidates
: Rs. 1300 for Gen/OBC
: Rs. 650 for SC/ST/Female candidates)
AKTU UG PG Admission 2022-23 online apply
* Candidates who will be appearing in the qualifying examination (Final Year) can also apply, subject to fulfilment of the minimum eligibility criteria for admission in M Tech Programs. Provisional admissions will be offered to such candidates till they qualify the Degree.
|M.Tech Branch||Gate Subjects||Eligibility|
|Computer Science & Engineering
(Machine Learning/Cyber Security / ICT)
|CS, EC||B.E/B.Tech (60% or First division or equivalent CGPA) in Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology/Computer Science/ Computer Engg/ CS & IT, Electronics and Communication Engineering or MCA|
|Mechatronics||ME, EE, EC, IN, CS||B.E/B.Tech (60% or First division or equivalent CGPA) in Automobile Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Information Technology/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering/ Manufacturing Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Mechatronics/ Production Engineering|
|Nanotechnology||CY, CH, PH, EC, EE, IN, ME, CE, MT, PE, TF, XE||B.E/B.Tech (60% or First division or equivalent CGPA) in Civil Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Environmental Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Metallurgical Engineering/ Nanotechnology/ Water Resource Engineering/ Geotechnical/Soil Engineering/Polymer Science & Engineering or equivalent / Materials Science and Engineering or equivalent OR M.Sc. (60% or equivalent CGPA) in Chemistry/ Material Science/ Nanoscience/ Nanotechnology/ Physics/ Solid State Physics/ Electronics/Polymer Science & Engineering or equivalent/Computer Science & Information Technology or equivalent|
|Manufacturing Technology & Automation||ME, MT, PI||B.E/B.Tech (60% or First division or equivalent CGPA) in Mechanical Engineering/ Mechanical and Industrial Engineering/Production Engineering/ /Manufacturing Science/ Manufacturing Technology/ Manufacturing Engineering/ Automobile Engineering./ Aeronautical Engineering/ Aerospace Engineering/ Material Science Engineering/ Material Science/ Material Engineering/ Metallurgical and Materials/ Metallurgical Engineering/ Metallurgy and Materials/ Industrial Engineering/ Production and Industrial Engineering|
|Energy Science & Technology||CY, CH, PH, EC, EE, IN, ME, MT, PE, TF, XE||BE/BTech (60% or First division or equivalent CGPA) in Chemical Technology/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Energy Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Metallurgical Engineering/ Nanotechnology/ Solar & Alternative Engineering/Petroleum Engineering or equivalent/ Textile & Fibre Engineering or equivalent OR M.Sc. with 60% aggregate score or equivalent CGPA in Chemistry/ Electronic Science/ Material Science/ Nanoscience/ Nanotechnology/ Physics/ Solid State Physics and equivalent/Petroleum Engineering or equivalent/Textile & Fibre Engineering or equivalent|