RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern And Syllabus
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern And Syllabus
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern And Syllabus– Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has recently announced job notification for the recruitment of Office Attendant Posts posts in RBI all over India. For this recruitment process selection of candidates will be done through Online Test, Language Proficiency Test, Document Verification. Detailed information regarding Examination Pattern For RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 are provided in this article.. To know More about this Follow this Page we update all information related to all examination…Check latest Syllabus For RBI Office Attendant Bharti 2021..
जानिए कैसा होगा आरबीआई ऑफिस अटेंडेंट भर्ती 2021 के लिए परीक्षा पैटर्न-RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern And Syllabus
RBI OFFICE ATTENDANT EXAM PATTERN 2021
|Name of Tests (Objective)||Number Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
SELECTION METHODS For RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021:
RBI Office Attendant selection will be done on consists of the following Stages
- Online Test
- Language Proficiency Test
- Document Verification
Who Can Apply For RBI OA Exam 2021 ?
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT.
RBI Office Attendant Online Test 2021 Details
RBI Office Attendant Test language –English and Hindi.
Online test except the test of General English will be in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answer in the Online Test. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates will have to pass with minimum prescribed mark in each subject of Online Test.
- LPT will be of Qualifying nature. The candidates provisionally selected from the Online Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). LPT will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned (Annex-I). Candidate not qualifying LPT shall not be considered for selection.
- Other detailed information regarding the test will be given in an Information Handout, which can be downloaded by the candidates from RBI’s website along with call letter.
- Roll No. of those candidates who have qualified for LPT on the basis of Online test will be displayed on RBI’s website in the month of April / May 2021 or after the completion of the process. Date for LPT will also be displayed on the website along with a brief notice thereof. The successful candidates from the Online test will be intimated on Bank’s website for submission of requisite documents to the Regional Office, within a period of ten / fifteen days and no email / SMS in this regard will be sent to them.
LPT is mandatory. No exemption of any sort will be given to any candidate from appearing in LPT, which will be conducted at respective offices. Final Selection will depend, on the performance in online test, qualifying in LPT, Medical fitness, verification of certificates and Biometric Data/Identity verification, etc. to the Bank’s satisfaction. Decision of the Bank in this regard, will be final.
RBI Office Attendant Exam Dates 2021?
|Tentative date of Online Test||April 09 & 10, 2021|
RBI Office Attendant Syllabus : Download RBI Office Attendant New Syllabus
RBI Office Attendant LPT Languages
|• Ahmedabad – Gujarati|
|• Bengaluru – Kannada|
|• Bhopal – Hindi|
|• Bhubaneswar – Oriya|
|• Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi|
|• Chennai – Tamil|
|• Guwahati – Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo|
|• Hyderabad – Telugu|
|• Jaipur – Hindi|
|• Jammu – Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri|
|• Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi|
|• Kolkata – Bengali / Nepali|
|• Mumbai – Marathi / Konkani|
|• Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi|
|• New Delhi – Hindi|
|• Patna – Hindi / Maithili|
|• Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam|
Online test will be conducted in different venues (of different centres) of the states/UTs falling under the jurisdiction of the recruiting office. The tentative list of test centres is available in Annex IV.
RBI Office Attendant Pay Scale:
Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 10,940/– per month in the scale of 10940 – 380 (4) – 12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) – 16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (1) – 23700 and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Grade Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time.
At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Office Attendants is approximately ₹ 26,508/-. Office Attendants who will not be staying in the accommodation provided by the Bank will be eligible for House Rent Allowance @ 15% of pay.