IRRI Recruitment 2021 – 2022
IRRI Open Job At-Philippines-Apply Online Now!!
IRRI Recruitment 2021 – 2022
IRRI Recruitment 2021 – 2022 – IRRI jobs Open opportunities For Job Vacancies of Various Fields At the Philippines. With Having Attractive Salary Package As Per Eligibility Criteria For Suitable Position. The Education Qualification and Experience Can Be Considered For The Job Post. IRRI Career Opportunity For Philippines People As Like Job Opportunity As Per requirement and Eligibility of Post. IRRI Jobs Portal- the process Of Application is online Way By Submitting C/V At Official Website By following Link The Detail Of the Requirement Of Eligibility Provide at official Link Kindly Read Carefully.
IRRI Job & Vacancies 2021- 2022 Details
|IRRI Recruitment 2021 – 2022 – IRRI jobs Open opportunities For Job Vacancies of Various Fields At the Philippines. – International Rice Research Institute (IRRI) job Careers Vacancy & Job Details & Application process are given below. The vacancies Openings In IRRI Jobs Careers & Job Vacancy-IndiGo-Specialist Jobs Careers & Job published An advertisement for the Various Vacancies. The Applications are invited for Eligible & interested candidates. If you are Looking for a Specialists Job or such a kind of job Career then you can apply through the given link. The job location for this job will be the Philippines. The other details are given on the Official website. The link to the website is given below.
Specialist – Media Relations and Social Influence Engagement, Collaboration, Multimedia Communication
International Rice Research Institute (IRRI) About :
IRRI is dedicated to abolishing poverty and hunger among people and populations that depend on rice-based agri-food systems. Through our work and partnerships, we aim to improve the health and welfare of rice farmers and consumers; promote environmental sustainability in a world challenged by climate change; and support the empowerment of women and the youth in the rice industry.
Our research for development is characterized by its collaborative nature: form alliances with advanced research institutes; through strong collaborations and capacity development with governments and national agricultural research and extension systems; to partnerships with the development sector and our ability to broker novel delivery channels through the private sector. IRRI’s work is supported by a diverse network of investors aligned to common goals.
International Rice Research Institute (IRRI) Job Details
|Name of Department||
IRRI Vacancies 2021 – 2022
|Name of Posts||Philippines
-Latest Job /Career vacancies-
1. Specialist – Media Relations and Social Influence
|No. of Posts||Read Advertisement for further details|
|Application Mode||online – Visit Career Page|
|Closing Date||6th December 2021|
Eligibility Criteria For International Rice Research Institute (IRRI) Job Vacancies 2021-2022
|Educational/ Qualification –||
IRRI Jobs 2021 – 2022 Roles and Responsibilities
|1. Develop complementary PR and social media strategy and content across IRRI’s multimedia communication channels
2. Develop crisis management communication plan for IRRI
3. Develop and execute a mid-long term PR and Social influence content pipeline that aligns with and highlights complementarities between the IRRI and the One CGIAR external communication and outreach strategies
4. Provide strategic advice on country, regional, and global-level media opportunities by conducting regular landscape research on media and policy developments
5. Produce monthly monitoring reports on IRRI media pick-ups and provide staff- to-executive-level analyses and recommendations on all media engagements
6. Implement virtual campaigns and press launches in coordination with relevant offices, and create content for all media-facing engagements i.e. media briefs, talk points, press releases, etc.
7. Initiate collaboration and maintain relationship with senior managers and colleagues from within and outside the Advocacy and Brand team, including the Events and Stakeholder Relations, Marketing, Technology Transfer, Business Development, and 8. Legal teams to incorporate IRRI’s strategic messaging that adheres with IRRI compliances and protocols, in media outreach communication materials
9. Develop engaging, creative, and innovative PR and social content for IRRI’s various social media channels, ensuring impact stories, key messages, events, etc. are shared to general public to raise awareness and enhance audience growth
10. Ensure appropriate content, policy consistency and style by staying updated on relevant economic, governmental, industry, and policy issues that should be reflected or referenced in communications
11. Safeguard IRRI’s public image on various social media channels by conducting regular quality checks on IRRI-related posts, ensuring consistency to set communication strategy
12. Partner and provide technical advice to leverage social media platforms for events, webinars, talks, projects, ensuring proper online messaging and consistency across multiple networks
13. Monitor social media campaigns and provide impact analysis, both for IRRI and One CGIAR, on social media reach by using tracking systems to gather visitor data and recommend areas for social media campaign improvement
14. Monitor and respond to user comments on all posts, in line with the Advocacy and Brand Team’s strategic goals
15. Maintain a database of media contacts (national, regional, local) and contact them directly to enhance relations with the media; use national and international events to promote IRRI and provide a platform to raise awareness on IRRI’s mission
16. Track media coverage in all countries and respond to requests and inquiries for information from the media and related organizations
17. Support the implementation of crisis communication plan by leveraging on IRRI’s media contacts
18. Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors from time to time
International Rice Research Institute (IRRI) Careers 2021 Job Purpose
|Under the direct supervision of the Senior Manager for Strategic Communication, your main task will be to develop and sustain strong relationships with IRRI national and international media contacts and position IRRI as an organization of global relevance and influence within agriculture and research for development sectors. A key component of this dual role is the design and development of PR and social media strategies and protocols to maximize IRRI’s media exposure while equipping IRRI ambassadors and spokespersons with guidelines and tools to enable them to share the IRRI story.
This position will be based at the IRRI Headquarters, Los Baños, Philippines and may only be filled by permanent citizens of the Philippines.
The health and welfare of our staff is our top priority. We are currently operating with the majority of our workforce working from home. This position will be remote for the foreseeable future and will require a stable internet connection.
IRRI Recruitment 2021 For Specialists – Contact Details
Pili Drive, Los Baños,
Important Link For IRRI Job Careers & Vacancy
|Full Advertisement Link
|Official Website||Click Here|