Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2022
Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2022
Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2022 is one of the Post office Saving Scheme. Kisan Vikas Patra is a certificate scheme from the Indian post office. The Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2022 was introduced by India Post in 1988 as a small savings certificate scheme with the primary objective of promoting long-term financial discipline to the citizens. For example, if you invest Rs 5000 to buy Kisan Vikas Patra today, then at the end of 124th Month, you will get double the amount of Rs 10,000. This scheme was started to give long term benefits to the farmers. This scheme has now been made available to all. And it has been announced by the government to make PAN card mandatory for investing in it, so that the misuse of money laundering is avoided.
किसान विकास पत्र योजना 2022
किसान विकास पत्र योजना एक प्रकार की बचत योजना है। जो निवेश की अवधि के बाद निवेश की रकम को दोगुना करके देती है। इस योजना के अंतर्गत आप बैंक में या फिर डाकघर में आवेदन कर सकते हैं। इस योजना में निवेशक को 10 साल और 4 महीने (124 महीने) लिए निवेश करना होगा और 124 महीने के बाद आपको पैसे दुगने मिलेंगे।
Eligible for Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana
- A single adult
- Joint Account (up to 3 adults)
- A guardian on behalf of minor or on behalf of person of unsound mind
- A minor above 10 years in his own name
Eligibility for Kisan Vikas Patra yojana
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Applicant age should be 18 years or above to apply.
- Applicant should not be NRI, PIO and OCI.
- The beneficiary should not be part of any Hindu Undivided Family.
Documents required for Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme 2022
- One of Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Passport and Driving License
- passport size photo
- kvp application form
- Birth certificate
Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme Interest, Return and Withdrawal
- The current interest rate under Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana 2022 is 6.9%. After 124 months, it will be provided to you by doubling the investment amount at the rate of 6.9%.
- With this, the investor can make premature withdrawal from the Kisan Vikas Patra scheme.
- But if the investor has withdrawn the certificate within 1 year of purchase then interest will not be provided.
- The penalty for the same will also have to be paid.
- But if the withdrawal is made after 1 year of purchase of the certificate, then the penalty will not be payable but the rate of interest will be less.
- If the investor has made a withdrawal after two and a half years, he will be provided interest at an interest rate of 6.9% and will not have to pay any penalty.
Amount Deposited in KVP
- Minimum Rs. 1000 and in multiple of Rs. 100 , no maximum limit.
- Any number of accounts can be opened under the scheme.
Maturity of Kisan Vikas Patra
- The deposit shall mature on the maturity period prescribed by the Ministry of Finance from time to time as applicable on the date of deposit.
- It doubles a one-time investment in a period of approximately 10 years & 4 months (124 months) if you purchase the certificate between 1 July 2021 and 30 September 2021.
- For instance, a Kisan Vikas Patra for Rs. 5000 will get you a corpus of Rs. 10,000 post maturity.
Kisan Vikas Patra Certificate
किसान विकास पत्र प्रमाण पत्र
Kisan Vikas Patra is made available by the government through the post office. This certificate can be purchased through cash, cheque, pay order or demand draft.
There are three types of Kisan Vikas Patra which are
- Single Holder Type Kisan Vikas Patra Certificate,
- Joint A Type Kisan Vikas Patra Certificate and
- Joint B Type Kisan Vikas Patra Certificate.
Details of Kisan Vikas Patra certificate
- Single Holder Type Kisan Vikas Patra Certificate: This certificate is provided by the government to an individual on behalf of a minor or not a girl child.
- Joint A Type Kisan Vikas Patra Certificate: This certificate is issued jointly to two adult individuals. This certificate is jointly payable to both the holders.
- Joint B Type Kisan Vikas Patra Certificate: This certificate is issued jointly to two adult individuals. It is payable to one of the joint account holders.
KVP Pledging of account
किसान विकास पत्र का गिरवी रखना
- KVP may be pledged or transferred as security, by submitting prescribed application form at concerned Post Office supported with acceptance letter from the pledgee.
- Transfer/pledging can be made to the following authorities.
- -> The President of India/Governor of the State.
- -> RBI/Scheduled Bank/Co-operative Society/Co-operative Bank.
- -> Corporation (public/private)/Govt. Company/Local Authority.
- -> Housing finance company.
KVP Premature closure
- KVP may be prematurely closed any time before maturity subject to the following conditions : –
- (i) On the death of a single account, or any or all the account holders in a joint account
- (ii) On forfeiture by a pledgee being a Gazette officer.
- (iii) When order by court.
- (iv) After 2 years and 6 months from the date of deposit.
- (f) Transfer of account from one person to another person.
- KVP may be transferred from one person to another person on the following conditions only.
- (i) On the death of account holder to nominee/legal heirs.
- (ii) On the death of account holder to joint holder(s).
- (ii) On order by the court.
- (iii) On pledging of account to the specified authority.
How to apply online for Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana
किसान विकास पत्र योजना के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कैसे करें
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of that bank or post office from where you have to buy this scheme.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link of Investment Plan.
- Now you have to click on the link of Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana.
- After this the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the important information asked in this application form.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents.
- After that you have to click on submit button.
How to apply offline for Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana
किसान विकास पत्र योजना के लिए ऑफलाइन आवेदन कैसे करें?
- First of all you have to go to your nearest post office or bank.
- Now you have to take the application form of Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana from there.
- You have to enter all the information asked in this application form.
- After this you have to attach all the important documents.
- Now you have to submit this application form in the same bank or post office.
- In this way you will be able to apply under Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme.
How to Transfer Kisan Vikas Patra
किसान विकास पत्र कैसे ट्रांसफर करें
- First of all you have to go to that bank or post office from where you have taken Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme.
- Now you have to take Transfer Form B from him.
- You have to enter all the information asked in this form.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents to this form.
- Which is Identity Card, Residence Certificate, Original KVP Certificate, and Application.
- After this you have to submit this form in the same bank or post office.
- In this way you will be able to transfer Kisan Vikas Patra.
Withdrawing Kisan Vikas Patra
Kisan Vikas Patra can be closed prematurely at any time. A Kisan Vikas Patra can be transferred from one person to another person by writing to the postmaster requesting for the same.
The following are the cases in which the transfer can be sanctioned:
- from the name of the deceased to their legal heir
- from a single holder to the names of the joint holder
- from a holder to the court of law or another person under the orders of a court of law.