CIDCO Lottery 2022 Online Registration
CIDCO Lottery 2022 Online Registration
सिडकोच्या घराची सोडत ८ एप्रिल रोजी
CIDCO Lottery 2022 Online Registration has been started now. CIDCO launches housing scheme of 5730 homes in Taloja (New Mumbai) on Republic Day. Online Application starts at 12:00 pm on 27th January 2022. Last date for Registration ends at 08.00 pm on
24th February 2022. Now last date is 24th March 2022. People of EWS & general catagory can avail this scheme. Applicants from EWS will get Rs. 2.5 lakh subsidy under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY), the central government scheme that is aimed at providing ‘housing for all’ by 2022. CIDCO launched the housing scheme consisting of 1524 houses for EWS and 4206 houses for the general category on January 26, 2022, to mark the 73rd Republic Day. Mass Housing Lottery 2022 Complete details and online application link is given below. Candidates follow the given instruction and apply soon.
Last date for Registration is extended now till 24th March 2022.
सिडकोसोबत आपली एक नवीन सुरुवात!
सिडकोतर्फे तळोजा येथे ५७३० सदनिका उपलब्ध करुन देण्यात आल्या आहेत. आर्थिकदृष्ट्या दुर्बल घटक व अल्प उत्पन्न गटातील नागरिक या योजनेत सहभागी होऊ शकतात.
सिडको लॉटरी नवी मुंबईत घर घेणाऱ्यांसाठी मोठी बातमी- 5730 घरांसाठी लॉटरी
Cidco House Lottery 2022 – कोरोनाच्या तिसऱ्या लाटेमुळे पुढे ढकलण्यात आलेली सिडकोच्या 5730 घरांची सोडत 26 जानेवारी रोजी प्रजासत्ताक दिनाच्या निमित्तानं काढण्यात आली आहे. नगरविकासमंत्री एकनाथ शिंदे यांनी लॉटरीची घोषणा केली आहे. पंतप्रधान आवास योजनांच्या लाभार्थीना याचा फायदा होणार आहे. सिडकोनं तळोजा नोड साठी लॉटरी काढली आहे. 73 व्या प्रजासत्ताक निमित्ताने या गृहनिर्माण योजनेला सुरवात होणार असून ऑनलाईन अर्ज करून नोंदणी करता येणार आहे. 24 फेब्रुवारी पर्यत अर्ज करून नोंदणी करता येणार आहे, एकूण घरांपैकी प्रधान मंत्री आवास योजने साठी 1524 घर उपलब्ध असून उर्वरित 4206 सर साधारण प्रवर्गासाठी उपलब्ध होणार आहेत.
CIDCO Lottery 2022 Apply Online for 5,730 Houses in Mass Housing Scheme
As promised, the City and Industrial Development Corporation (CIDCO) has started the online registration for a total of 5730 houses for the economically weaker section (EWS) and general category in the Taloja node of Navi Mumbai. Citizens can start the registration process from 27th January 2022. Eknath Shinde, Minister for Urban Development and Guardian Minister of Thane praised CIDCO for consistently providing affordable housing in Navi Mumbai. He said that it is commendable for the contribution made by CIDCO in fulfilling the dream of a home for the common man.
The details of online registration and other procedures of the housing scheme is available at https://lottery.cidcoindia.com. Citizens can submit online applications from 27 January 2022 to 25 February 2022. The deadline for online deposit of fees is from January 27, 2022, to February 25, 2022.
Location of Flats in CIDCO Lottery Scheme Taloja
Eligibility for CIDCO Lottery Scheme 2022
Following eligibility is required to apply for CIDCO Lottery scheme…
- Applicants must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra State. Applicant have lived in Maharashtra for at least 15 years
- Applicants must belong Lower Income Group (LIG) or to Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Group
- Apart from this, you will also need proof of income.
- In order to apply under EWS category, monthly income of the applicant should be less than Rs.25000.
- To apply under LIG category, monthly income should be between Rs.25000 and Rs.50000/-.
- If you want to apply for the CIDCO lottery you will need to have a domicile certificate.
- You need not be a resident of Navi Mumbai or where the housing is coming up, but you need to be a resident anywhere in Maharashtra and need to have proof of the same.
CIDCO Lottery 2022 Application Fee
Application fees for Registration of CIDCO Lottery
- EWS Rs. 5000/-
- LIG Rs. 25000/-
Required Documents for the CIDCO Lottery Scheme 2022
- Income Proof Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Bank Details
Online Apply for CIDCO Mass Lottery 2022
- Application needs to visit on official CIDCO site – https://lottery.cidcoindia.com
- Click on the ‘Register for lottery’ tab to register yourself
- Fill in the CIDCO application form. Keep details such as current address, PAN Card,
- Aadhaar Card and bank account details ready.
- Upload soft copies of the documents you have to submit.
- Review your form, make sure there are no errors.
- Click ‘Submit’
- Make a payment. The registration fee is Rs.5,000 for the EWS category and Rs.25,000 for the LIG category.
- Choose your preferred payment method – online banking, or credit/debit cards.
- After that, you take a print out of your application form and keep this print out for future reference.
Login on the CIDCO Portal
- To Login on the CIDCO Portal You just need to follow few simple steps:
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the CIDCO Maharashtra.
- After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to find the login section given on the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your Username and Password and Fill the Captcha Code carefully in the Captcha code box.
- Now finally press login Button. After this, you will be logged in to the Portal.
|CIDCO Lottery 2022 details||Important dates|
|Registration starts||January 26, 2022|
|Registration ends||February 24,2022|
|Online application (starts on)||January 27, 2022|
|Online application (ends on)||February 25, 2022|
|Online payment of EMD||January 27, 2022|
|Online payment of EMD (last date)||February 25,2022|
|RTGS NEFT Payment and Challan Generation||January 27,2022|
|RTGS NEFT Payment and Challan Generation (ends on)||February 25,2022|
|Publication of draft list of accepted applicants||March 3, 2022|
|Publication of final list of accepted applicant list||March 7, 2022|
|CIDCO Lottery 2022 Lucky draw||March 11, 2022|