Bharati College Recruitment for Non-Teaching Post 2021 Apply Online, Notification Released for 11 Vacancies @bharaticollege.org
Online Apply For the Post of Administrative Officer, Librarian Director, Physical Education, OMSP (Instructor), Junior Assistant, Tabla Accompanist ,Computer Lab Attendant, Library Attendant
Bharati College Recruitment 2021 Non Teaching Post: Bharati College (University of Delhi) invites online applications from eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Non Teaching various departments. The last date for receipt of application is 13 November 2021.
Online applications are invited for the following Permanent Non-Teaching posts in the Pay Level as per 7th CPC mentioned below with usual allowances permissible under the University of Delhi/UGC rules.
A separate application form along with requisite fee has to be submitted for each post. Application form available online on college website i.e., http://bharaticollege.du.ac.in and Delhi University website i.e., www.du.ac.in.
UR-Unreserved, SC-Scheduled Caste, ST-Scheduled Tribe, OBC-Other Backward Classes, EWSEconomically Weaker Sections, PwBD – Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, VI-Visual Impairment including Blindness (B) and Low Vision (LV), LD-Locomotor Disabilities including Cerebral Palsy (CP), Leprosy Cured (LC), Dwarfism (Dw), Acid Attack Victim (AAV), Muscular Dystrophy (MDy), HI- Hearing Impairment including Deaf (D) and Hard of Hearing (HH), OBD-Other Benchmark Disabilities including Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)- Mil & Moderate, Intellectual Disability (ID), Specific Learning Disability
(SLD), Mental Illness (MI), Multiple Disabilities (MD), VH stands for Visually Handicapped.
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may fill the Online Application Form available on college website www.bharaticollege.du.ac.in. The PwBD candidate can fill form offline also which is also available on the college. For complete details, Instructions, General Conditions, Eligibility Criteria, Scheme of Exam, and application form, please visit college website www.bharaticollege.du.ac.in or Delhi University website
www.du.ac.in. The Last date of submission of Online application 13-11-2021 or within 21 days from the date of publishing the advertisement.
The college reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above mentioned post(s). The number of posts unreserved/reserved may increase or decrease as per DU/UGC rules. Eligibility Criteria and qualification are as per the University of Delhi/UGC norms. The fee is non-refundable. Any addendum/corrigendum shall be posted on the College website only. It shall be the responsibility of the candidates to monitor the same.
QUALIFICATIONS AND OTHER DETAILS OF NON-TEACHING POSTS
1. ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER: Level 10 (Pay Scale Rs 56100-177500) No. of Post: 01(UR)
Good academic record with Master’s degree with at least 55% of marks or the equivalent grade
of B in the UGC seven point scale
2. LIBRARIAN : Level 10 (Pay Scale Rs 57700-182400) No. of Post: 01(Reserved for HI)
a) A Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library.
b) Qualified in the National Level Test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC
3. Director, Physical Education Level 10 (Pay Scale Rs 57700-182400) No. of Post: 01(UR)
1. A Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science with a least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) with a consistently good academic record.
2. Record of having represented the University/College at the Inter-University/Inter-Collegiate competitions or the State and/ or National Championships.
3. Qualifying in the national level test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC.
4. Passed the physical fitness test conducted in accordance with these Regulations.
5. Candidates, who are, or have been awarded Ph.D degree in accordance with the “University
Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D Degree), Regulations
2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/ SLET/ SET for recruitment and appointment of University Assistant Director of Physical Education/ College Director of Physical Education/ & Sports.
4. OMSP (Instructor) Level 7 (Pay Scale Rs 44900-142400) No. of Post 01( Reserved for VI )
1. A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers.
2. Diploma/Certificate of higher or lower grade in English Shorthand and Typewriting of an examination body other than UPSC.
3. Teaching experience in English Shorthand through common words: (b) Vertical, horizontal or higher frequency word pattern of teaching typewriting and (c ) General English.
4. Aptitude for teaching English Shorthand and Typewriting.
5. Minimum of 10 years “ service as English Stenographer”.
5. JUNIOR ASSISTANT Level 2 (Pay Scale Rs 19900-63200) No. of Post: 03(UR01, EWS-01 and OBC-01)
a) A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board /University / Institution.
b) Having a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers
6. Tabla Accompanist-Level-4 (Pay Scale Rs.25500-81100) No. of Post :01-UR
1. Proficiency in the art of Tabla/Pakhawaj playing with particular reference to the accompaniment aspects for Vocal (both classical and semi classical) as well as Instrumental music.
2. Degree in Tabla / Pakhawaj
7. COMPUTER LAB ATTENDANT Level 1 (Pay Scale Rs. 18000-56900) No. of Post: 01(UR)
1. Should have passed Matriculation (10th) or an equivalent examination with science subjects
from recognized Board.
8. LIBRARY ATTENDANT : Level 1 (Pay Scale Rs. 18000-56900) No. of posts 02 (01 Post Reserved for VI (LV) and 01-UR)
(a) Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution.
(b) Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognized Institution.